we must remind reer wadani how it ended last time

Status
Not open for further replies.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
we must remind our friends reer wadani how it ended for them the last time they acted up. This time there wont be appeasement after you lose too :gunsmiley::gunsmiley::gunsmiley::gunsmiley::gunsmiley::gunsmiley::gunsmiley:

better get your refugee zones ready wa bilahi towfiiq :gunsmiley::gunsmiley::gunsmiley:

waa inoo dagaal inshallah

we hawiye will support mujaahidiinta wadani with fighters and weapons

we even helped hezbullah with 700 fighters in 2006 war

Merchant of Mogadishu

From Pella to Pattala, then back to Babylon
Woah

:damedamn:

Wasn't this supposed to be a peaceful and democratic election, to show Somalia how's it's really done?

Violence is not the answer, my fellow northern brothers. If injustices have been committed then it is up to the electoral commission to sort things out, to conduct an investigation. Do not take matters into your own hands. Do not fight fire with fire.

When this election is done, you should come together and eat the finest cambuulo.

Imported from Xamar of course

:lolbron:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Sxb marka hore I'm not HA marka xigana sacad yoonis don't know that area or live anywhere near there. HJ who live there were the ones dealing with the dhulbahaante. Fks this nigga talking about farming community ma tamaandho ba meesha lagu beerayay:draketf:. I
:dead:

Kulimye is calling waddani's bluff like "yes we rigged the election but are you going to sacrifice the country to stop us ? " this is a challenge either go big or come home to SOMALIA !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending