We have no claim to Ancient Egypt

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Somalis & other Horners that claim Ancient Egyptians came from the Horn need to stop embarrassing themselves. Genetic studies have confirmed that Ancient Egyptians are North African/Eurasian and are closely related to their fellow North Africans, the Amazigh. The Coptic people & other Modern Egyptians are the truest representation & the true descendants of Ancient Egyptians.

Plus, the name "Kemet" was in reference to the black soil of their land, not the people.
:ufdup:

The only differences between Ancient & Modern Egyptians are:

1. Modern Egyptians, especially the Muslim ones carry some Madow/sub-Saharan admixture, whereas their Coptic countrymen did not mix at all & retained the pure Egyptian blood. The Ancient Egyptians lacked any Madow admixture, since it was forbidden to mix in their culture with the Madows.

2. Arabisation (language & culture) & other cultural influences from Greeks & Persians e.g have been absorbed into Egyptian culture via Islamic/Arab conquest, Eastern Roman and Persian occupation.
The whole world knows WE WUZ KANGZ
ajKszCF.jpg

View attachment 62789
Well theyre apparently mostly e1b1b and j. But you know who are more e1b1b?...View attachment 62790
:p
Racially we are not pure sxb, we are a hybrid people.

Originally, our Cushite ancestors looked like their Ancient Egyptian/Coptic and Amazigh cousins, like these folks for example...

Coptic priest:
829140-01-02.jpg

Amazigh Man:
ZjXfyaA.jpg

Our North African male ancestors went South into East Africa and exterminated the male Madow population & mixed with Madow nilotic-like females, here's an example:
vcmliak.png

Last edited:
Egyptian are actually pretty dark I lived in Egypt and I had the same skintone as the modern Egyptian some of them are whiter because of Turkish blood but most are a shade lighter than us. Stop claiming other people
eGyPtIaNs ArE aCtUaLlY pReTtY dArK
:deadpeter:
You actually are a moron. I've seen Egyptians and wallahi you could not pick them out from any other olive-skinned/brown ayrab from the middle east. They look nothing like Somalis. Do they look one shade lighter than Somalis to you?
egyptian_women.jpg

Are you sure you didn't run into our Nubian cousins?
main-qimg-037d7c31311b27dc44a4b46bd2d10f30-png.59949

:siilaanyolaugh:

eGyPtIaNs ArE aCtUaLlY pReTtY dArK
:deadpeter:
You actually are a moron. I've seen Egyptians and wallahi you could not pick them out from any other olive-skinned/brown ayrab from the middle east. They look nothing like Somalis. Do they look one shade lighter than Somalis to you?
egyptian_women.jpg

Are you sure you didn't run into our Nubian cousins?
main-qimg-037d7c31311b27dc44a4b46bd2d10f30-png.59949

:siilaanyolaugh:
I'm sorry I've actually lived in Egypt and saw how they look like cali girl saw two Egyptians she bought falafel from and now she thinks shes an expert

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
I'm sorry I've actually lived in Egypt and saw how they look like cali girl saw two Egyptians she bought falafel from and now she thinks shes an expert
Akhi this girl @CaliSomali is very arrogant wallahi I noticed. I have Egyptian friends many are olive and you have the occasional brown ones that look exactly like the drawings of the Ancient Egyptians, mariin brown, exactly the same colour.

Originally, our Cushite ancestors looked like their Ancient Egyptian/Coptic and Amazigh cousins, like these folks for example...

Coptic priest:
829140-01-02.jpg

Amazigh Man:
ZjXfyaA.jpg

Our North African male ancestors went South into East Africa and exterminated the male Madow population & mixed with Madow nilotic-like females, here's an example:
vcmliak.png
The Prophet doesn't lie. Ancient Egyptians were black like Moses.

Akhi this girl @CaliSomali is very arrogant wallahi I noticed. I have Egyptian friends many are olive and you have the occasional brown ones that look exactly like the drawings of the Ancient Egyptians, mariin brown, exactly the same colour.
You and @government just want to argue for argument's sake. I proved y'all wrong with comparisons between Libyans and Ancient Libyans, who look exactly like modern day Egyptians. The Prophet Muhammad's descriptions of Moses also proves y'all wrong.

Get over yourselves. Saying I'm arrogant and that I'm from California is not an argument.

I don't she ever set foot outside the US yet she acts like an expert WE WAZ Ancient Egyptians kulha :mjlol:

Technically the ancient egytians were sons of the third son of Noah the african forefather. Most of the males that were in the ancient egyptian land that were natives were killed when they were chasing moses into the sea. So technically the whole population was wiped out. All that was left was the females which the greeks later married when they came to conquer the weakened land of egypt after the ppl of firaun were punished like qumu lut. His body was preserved as a sign for the nations and as a testament to how the almighty punished the egyptians. Egypt is a cursed land! most of it was green in the time the hebrews were there and now most of the land is barren and has been claimed by the desert.

This is why you must be kind to immigrants and let them multiply in your land for allah doesn ot love the oppressors and may europe feel the same wrath if they try to rise up and resist the exodus of the brothers from that hell hole know as the middle east as they make their perilous journey to the promised land of milk and white booty.
:fittytousand::dabcasar:
9781910376904.jpg

Land of milk and cadaan Malab:drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah:

You and @government just want to argue for argument's sake. I proved y'all wrong with comparisons between Libyans and Ancient Libyans, who look exactly like modern day Egyptians. The Prophet Muhammad's descriptions of Moses also proves y'all wrong.

Get over yourselves. Saying I'm arrogant and that I'm from California is not an argument.
Dna proves you wrong also prophet moses was from Israel tribe not Egyptian you're evidence is weak and anecdotal

CaliTedesse

VIP

Naaya I believe you are acting very hysterical, because @government said and I quote (Egyptians are actually pretty dark) in agreement to you quoting Prophet Muhammed (saw) saying Moses (As) was dark too.

Only your mistake was denying that current Egyptians don't have brown skinned people too. My friend is from Giza and wallahi he is same shade as mariin. Like this

upload_2019-1-6_0-7-26.jpeg

But your statement of ALL ancient Egyptians being dark skinned, Allahu A'lam. I do not know.

Naaya I believe you are acting very hysterical, because @government said and I quote (Egyptians are actually pretty dark) in agreement to you quoting Prophet Muhammed (saw) saying Moses (As) was dark too.

Only your mistake was denying that current Egyptians don't have brown skinned people too. My friend is from Giza and wallahi he is same shade as mariin. Like this

View attachment 62793

But your statement of ALL ancient Egyptians being dark skinned, Allahu A'lam. I do not know.
I lived in Egypt for years and I've seen a lot of Egyptian that have that exact shade of brown I don't know what she's arguing about

View attachment 62793

Don't call me naaya . Do you call men naaya? Resorting to personal attacks proves you're losing the argument and getting emotional. Why don't you men quit being the hysterical ones?

Modern day Egyptians are not dark, nor do they claim to be dark. In fact I've seen many call themselves Mediterranean and disparage darkskin. You and @government are just embarrassing yourselves. They look no different from the average lighter-skinned arab from the gulf or Levant. Quit claiming they look anything like Somalis, because they don't.

Moses was an Israelite, that's true. But he was black. That cannot be denied.

Coptic priest:
829140-01-02.jpg

Amazigh Man:
ZjXfyaA.jpg

vcmliak.png
I kinda of agree with you. I too think that the world gets their different colours, hair textures and features from adam and eve. Adam was black muscular course hair broad nose aka nilotic. Eve was made from a rib(white bone) so she would be white with white hair with straight hair and thin nose. But the somali and afroasiatic features are not a result of anything closer than that time. These people you keep showing are hybrid of afroasiates and turks/centralasians being maternally more central asian than afroasiatic.

CaliTedesse

VIP
@CaliSomali You silly nappyheaded dark skin burnt qumayo that has never left her house abaha was yaa farabuuto I would spit right in your mouth yaa qumayo. Have you ever spent time in Egypt or seen Egyptians yaa filthy mıdgo bucktoothed nut eating qudhunyahay. Gidaafad baa tahay aabaha wasse.

CaliTedesse

VIP
@CaliSomali

Filthy qumayo you claimed Colombian in this forum I heard. You insecure mıdgo.

This is how current Egyptians look.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts