We are really losing to to these niggas

Why are we getting bullied out of our lands by off-brand somalis that number in the few. This is embarrassing these aren't even the main players. What happened to my beloved onlf figters I swear thereb adding chemicals to our water to make us es ain't no way these are the same people.
You can even es 🤣

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
Why are we getting bullied out of our lands by off-brand somalis that number in the few. This is embarrassing these aren't even the main players. What happened to my beloved onlf figters I swear thereb adding chemicals to our water to make us es ain't no way these are the same people.
You can even es 🤣
They took away the guns from somalis

They took away the guns from somalis
Thats ridiculous I get taking heavy weapons as they did after the tigray war but owning an aka,rifle or gun should be allowed. Even if that is the case you would thing get they would get from Somalia or Djibouti. Hopefully Djibouti wises up and gives us weapons to defend ourselves .

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
Thats ridiculous I get taking heavy weapons as they did after the tigray war but owning an aka,rifle or gun should be allowed. Even if that is the case you would thing get they would get from Somalia or Djibouti. Hopefully Djibouti wises up and gives us weapons to defend ourselves .
Yeah us Djiboutians can probably send in lots of weapons if our government allows us too.
Somalia would be the more logical option though as it is already filled with guns and you could send them into ogaden easily without having to deal with government.

These Afars from Djibouti are a problem because they speak Somali
they out here translating Cisse niggas on Facebook chimping lmao

Trending

Latest posts