Wasiir Roobow: "Ciyaal werada gacan bir ah ayaan ku qaban doonaa"

Calaami

Garaadka Guud ee Beesha Calaamka
The way XSM defanged Roboow is crazy. No access to his militia, not allowed to go to SWS, he’s basically still in house arrest they just let him roam Xamar with NISA not far away. :mjkkk:

johnsepei5

Head of Somalia freemasonry branch
The way XSM defanged Roboow is crazy. No access to his militia, not allowed to go to SWS, he’s basically still in house arrest they just let him roam Xamar with NISA not far away. :mjkkk:
I know he’s thankful he’s not dead and is grateful

I disagree with this guy even talking, Right message, WRONG Messenger, He has innocents people of xamar's blood on his hand when he was waging war against us, the only reason he left A.S was because Godane was gonna kill him.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
I disagree with this guy even talking, Right message, WRONG Messenger, He has innocents people of xamar's blood on his hand when he was waging war against us, the only reason he left A.S was because Godane was gonna kill him.
Roobow was a moderate within Shabaab. He had already been helping Aweys smuggled out when they tried to take him out and was against the global jihadism crap. It’s always hard to pin point who’s behind each attack but his criticism of Shabaab dates back more than a decade now.

Also Roobow’s profile within Shabaab throughout his time was mostly Bay and Bakool.

At the end of the day, a lot of us had sympathies for Shabaab early on. It’s a lot more unforgivable now ofc but at least back then when Ethiopia was invading Somalia there was some justification for a jihad.

Roobow was a moderate within Shabaab. He had already been helping Aweys smuggled out when they tried to take him out and was against the global jihadism crap. It’s always hard to pin point who’s behind each attack but his criticism of Shabaab dates back more than a decade now.

Also Roobow’s profile within Shabaab throughout his time was mostly Bay and Bakool.

At the end of the day, a lot of us had sympathies for Shabaab early on. It’s a lot more unforgivable now ofc but at least back then when Ethiopia was invading Somalia there was some justification for a jihad.
Idk but i just cant see myself warming up to roobow. He was the guy behind the 2009 hotel shaamo bombing that killed dozens of medical graduates.

HSM mujahid mujahid dhalay iga dheh he destroyed the local support of Robow by acting like he's using him against Leftagareen and now RW want him sidelined. Somalis only support you when your in jail or dead. Niin nool ma rabaan ee waa umaad dhintay lol..

Roobow was not moderate my guy and is very anti-HAG esp HG. He used shabaabs prowess to try subduing HAG and HG. if there's one thing shitty about HSMs maamul its the guy. Galaal put him in check though.

Nah bro this guy and his gang terrorised Xamar, He would of Been a Leader if Godne wasnt suspicious of him, When Ameriki got killed, he didnt fight, instead her an to Bay and Bakool. He should be Locked up like Aweys and not allowed to speak.

All Senior Members of Alshabaab need to be on House Arrest and watched.

They should give Roboow about 100 police officers and tell him to roam the streets and do what Ahmed Rashiid does in Nairobi, karbash nabad diid children.

Trending

Latest posts