Wasiir Oomar with a historic speech “Jubbaland cannot be held hostage by one man”

Boy you have alot to learn
It seems like it lol I went from thinking all Darood was on the same team in JL then I learnt that it’s actually OGs vs Marehan . And now I’m learning there’s some OG vs OG beef going on as well 😂 I need to know which side my people are on

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Madoobes not the type to share food with his kids let alone his money with the homeless.

If Hawiye come into real control of Kismayo, I will support Fartaag. You particularly argued for 13 Benadir seats in Aqalka Sare and revived ‘Benadir state’ but if you can now agree Hawiye are low caste and dont deserve anything you are 1 step closer to reforming into those three points.
View attachment 261829
Madoobe is signing everything. It’s far too late to change this. I notice you’ve vanished since saying the port wouldn’t be signed. We’re so far past that I’m forgetting what part of the signings we’re at.

This is all for the IMF loans tho. There’s far more money coming in from there so he’ll hand the actual assets to the FGS. Short term thinking really but it’s good for the a strong centralised Somalia :manny: Madoobe knows he’s only got one other term in him so might as well cash in.

The one thing you really don’t want to be signing is 1m1v however. That would be disastrous for your narrow interests. Not the average Somali there ofc.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
It seems like it lol I went from thinking all Darood was on the same team in JL then I learnt that it’s actually OGs vs Marehan . And now I’m learning there’s some OG vs OG beef going on as well 😂 I need to know which side my people are on
Madoobe is a warlord, why would you support a dictator, former terrorist and murderer, you do know you will share in his dambi.

You should support a Xalaal OG to replace the mofo.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Madoobe is signing everything. It’s far too late to change this. I notice you’ve vanished since saying the port wouldn’t be signed. We’re so far past that I’m forgetting what part of the signings we’re at.

This is all for the IMF loans tho. There’s far more money coming in from there so he’ll hand the actual assets to the FGS. Short term thinking really but it’s good for the a strong centralised Somalia :manny: Madoobe knows he’s only got one other term in him so might as well cash in
Vanished? At any rate my beliefs on that were clear we have the SNA Darawiish Danab etc all based in JL. Does that mean Odowaa was controlling JL under Farmajo lol

All government institutions in JL were founded with the brand name of Somalia. Hawiye finding that as a roundabout victory in the time they were swiftly defeated by Lafta-Gareen of all people shows how unmotivated hsm is at even challenging the states and how low Hawiyes reset the bar.
Madoobe is a warlord, why would you support a dictator, former terrorist and murderer, you do know you will share in his dambi.

C4C7B6C4-4E32-42AD-B231-082B64394BA9.jpeg

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Vanished? At any rate my beliefs on that were clear we have the SNA Darawiish Danab etc all based in JL. Does that mean Odowaa was controlling JL under Farmajo lol

All government institutions in JL were founded with the brand name of Somalia. Hawiye finding that as a roundabout victory in the time they were swiftly defeated by Lafta-Gareen of all people shows how unmotivated hsm is at even challenging the states and how low Hawiyes reset the bar.

View attachment 261910
Defeated by LG? I do love the fantasies you cook up. HSM if you’ve not noticed is rightly focused on the one front he’s facing, Deni. Why ignore Madoobe backstabbing Deni just so he could hand over the state for a few loans and to get his help to control Gedo.

LG and the rest of Madoobe,QQ,Gudlawe being his new gareens is part of that. If by LG defeating hawiye is to give up his elections and get a few months till the new parliament free of his influence is selected which almost certainly lose him his seat and meanwhile sign everything HSM needs then I’d love to see what a loss for him would’ve looked like…

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Defeated by LG? I do love the fantasies you cook up.
Before the Garowe pipe dreams you particularly were chimping about KG saying you control the capital and will host parallel elections. Dont make me dig up the posts. It was a complete failure.
HSM if you’ve not noticed is rightly focused on the one front he’s facing, Deni. Why ignore Madoobe backstabbing Deni just so he could hand over the state for a few loans and to get his help to control Gedo.
Everybody but fellow Hawiyes can see you are no match for Puntland. This whole “GM is finally equal to PL” cope of yours was especially hard to watch while you were celebrating an NGO meeting for Guudlaawe:comeon::camby:
LG and the rest of Madoobe,QQ,Gudlawe being his new gareens is part of that. If by LG defeating hawiye is to give up his elections and get a few months till the new parliament free of his influence is selected which almost certainly lose him his seat and meanwhile sign everything HSM needs then I’d love to see what a loss for him would’ve looked like…
A loss looks like a clearly failed federally backed coup attempt, no control of even the weakest state KG. No real IC support in your ‘important front’ the political war with PL. FMS leaders of all states have full reign to decide when and where they get re-elected or handoff to someone else by the looks of it aswell barring of course GM/HS.

HSM being the great hope of centralism is the most terminally online opinion in history.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Before the Garowe pipe dreams you particularly were chimping about KG saying you control the capital and will host parallel elections. Dont make me dig up the posts. It was a complete failure.

Everybody but fellow Hawiyes can see you are no match for Puntland. This whole “GM is finally equal to PL” cope of yours was especially hard to watch while you were celebrating an NGO meeting for Guudlaawe:comeon::camby:

A loss looks like a clearly failed federally backed coup attempt, no control of even the weakest state KG. No real IC support in your ‘important front’ the political war with PL. FMS leaders of all states have full reign to decide when and where they get re-elected or handoff to someone else by the looks of it aswell barring of course GM/HS.

HSM being the great hope of centralism is the most terminally online opinion in history.
PL had already had to give up tens of millions in the last world bank aid spending shake down.

They went from something like 20% to 6%. Other FMS’s went up in share to 3.5% which is what originally caused the split between Madoobe and Deni. While FGS went up to 80% from 60%. Used 55 million of that World Bank aid to pay off a debt owed by the FGS and the rest of the 80% kept it.

The disagreement is over now to reduce PL to the equivalent of other FMS’s. FGS also wants to centralise the finances (which 4 of the FMS’s have now just agreed), take 40% of power sharing and give 30% to the local councils which will no longer be selected by FMS’s and instead 1m1v (agreed at the last conference), completing the constitution without SL this year and 1m1v elections in 2027 paving the way for HSM’s re-election. This is all things PL is against so when they happen, I’m sure you’ll be here to tell us how a former president Deni, LG were the real winners.

I’d like for once to argue with some who’s actually on top of the detail.

Secondly on the re-election of LG or some ally of his which you seem to believe will happen, this is very unlikely. HSM got what he wanted, LG to give up control of the next election which paves the way for his own Chief of Staff as next KG President.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
PL had already had to give up tens of millions in the last world bank aid spending shake down.

They went from something like 20% to 6%. Other FMS’s went up in share to 3.5% which is what originally caused the split between Madoobe and Deni. While FGS went up to 80% from 60%. Used 55 million of that World Bank aid to pay off a debt owed by the FGS and the rest of the 80% kept it.

The disagreement is over now to reduce PL to the equivalent of other FMS’s. FGS also wants to centralise the finances (which 4 of the FMS’s have now just agreed), take 40% of power sharing and give 30% to the local councils which will no longer be selected by FMS’s and instead 1m1v (agreed at the last conference), completing the constitution without SL this year and 1m1v elections in 2027 paving the way for HSM’s re-election. This is all things PL is against so when they happen, I’m sure you’ll be here to tell us how a former president Deni, LG were the real winners.

I’d like for once to argue with some who’s actually on top of the detail.

Secondly on the re-election of LG or some ally of his which you seem to believe will happen, this is very unlikely. HSM got what he wanted, LG to give up control of the next election which paves the way for his own Chief of Staff as next KG President.
If you were the champions you were just bragging to be you wouldnt now be telling me what you dream on doing.

Im not here for the diary entries. Have fun trying to finalize a constitution without either of the established states PL and SL(~50% of Somalia) I will see how that goes by the end of this year :nvjpqts:

bidenkulaha

GalYare
If you were the champions you were just bragging to be you wouldnt now be telling me what you dream on doing.

Im not here for the diary entries. Have fun trying to finalize a constitution without either of the established states PL and SL(~50% of Somalia) I will see how that goes by the end of this year :nvjpqts:
come on bro surely you can do better than this :mjlaugh:

The World bank aid really did cut PL to 6% and bumped FGS to 80% and LG did give up his elections to Fiqi and the elders to pick the parliament and the FMS’s did agree to centralise finances, give up 70% of the powers of fundamental. So where’s this ‘HSM is losing’ narrative you’re pushing coming from. Don’t give up this quickly

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Finished Dastuur No SL/PL was your own expectation wasnt it, are you ducking it? :childplease:

If you expect me to talk about 2027 with you find another user and I dont even know how to quantify “reduce PL to the equivalent of other fms” nor do I want to argue over it.

If you try changing goalposts over this just like you did with LGs extension last year and Badbaado KG I will hold you too it :ufdup:

The World bank aid really did cut PL to 6% and bumped FGS to 80% and LG did give up his elections to Fiqi and the elders to pick the parliament and the FMS’s did agree to centralised finances, give up 70% of the powers of fundamental. So where’s this ‘HSM is losing’ narrative you’re pushing coming from. Don’t give up this quickly
He’s right about your tone going from lg will be kicked so easily to playing kumbaya with lg. why were you guys so confident and now making all sort of excuses because you know this government has no legs to stand on it could barely keep the Abgaal quiet let alone murusade xawaadle.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
He’s right about your tone going from lg will be kicked so easily to playing kumbaya with lg. why were you guys so confident and now making all sort of excuses because you know this government has no legs to stand on it could barely keep the Abgaal quiet let alone murusade xawaadle.
In the Hawiye sspot vision they will have a finished pro-fgs dastuur this year without SL/PL involved and a loyal Madoobe + KG Gareen then later get the IC to force Darood states to follow it. That can be seperated into 5 points.

Instead of standing on that @bidenkulaha wants me to argue over PLs worldbank details. “Dont give up” and he wonders why people vanish on his posts
190C70CB-FCD2-428D-B747-5A4AF1109EF8.gif

bidenkulaha

GalYare
This government is clearly not one to use military power to achieve its electoral ambitions. Farmaajo tried that and failed.

If HSM wants IC to support him against Shabaab, IMF debt relief, arms embargo lifted and get to 1m1v which makes his re election a lot easier he has to compromise and work methodically. So far he’s forced LG into accepting elections that he isn’t going to control, he’s got Deni isolated, he’s got agreement on most of the constitution with 2 more NCCs before all remaining areas of the constitution are covered.

Finished Dastuur No SL/PL was your own expectation wasnt it, are you ducking it? :childplease:

If you expect me to talk about 2027 with you find another user and I dont even know how to quantify “reduce PL to the equivalent of other fms” nor do I want to argue over it.

If you try changing goalposts over this just like you did with LGs extension last year and Badbaado KG I will hold you too it :ufdup:

FB343855-5F5D-4694-94D5-3B42A2AEBB1A.jpeg

I believe in your adheer :mjlaugh:

And sure we may have aimed for the stars with Badbaado Baydhabo but this moon we landed on is pretty nice. What’s a few more months of a more peaceful transition where HSM kept his hands clean and for praise from the IC for his ‘reconciliation’ that still gets him his result

It’s btw pretty easy to quantify lol. With a little bit of reading comprehension everyone could see my thread on PL = other states was talking about FGS funding and international donors. PL went from 20% to 6% on the last world bank donation. HSM changed the agreement signed in 2018 where the FGS got 60% of aid and increased that 80% last year, again I must mention given it’s relevant to whether he’s succeeding in his push to increase the power of the FGS over FMS’s, he reduced PL to 6%. The original plan was all FMS would share 5% each, but they ended up at PL 6%-3.5% the rest. HSM after that is now pushing to equalise the states. So this is the part of where in a ‘wait to see’.

And yes the constitution is going to be finished likely this year.

Hold me to these.

• Deni attends the next NCC and backs down, agreeing to go the 1m1v elections, constitution being completed etc

• KG elections will happen and there’ll be a new President allied to HSM. Badbaado KG achieved its goal which was to control the next elections and not LG, although it took a year to. I’m sure the Badbaado qaran in April 2021 that said no to an extension were happy with how it turned out with Farmaajo losing control of elections and leaving a year later

bidenkulaha

GalYare
In the Hawiye sspot vision they will have a finished pro-fgs dastuur this year without SL/PL involved and a loyal Madoobe + KG Gareen then later get the IC to force Darood states to follow it. That can be seperated into 5 points.

Instead of standing on that @bidenkulaha wants me to argue over PLs worldbank details. “Dont give up” and he wonders why people vanish on his posts
View attachment 261957
You can’t exactly expect me to ignore the fact you brought up my thread on PL NCC thread lol, did you not understand the disagreement was about world bank funding? :kanyehmm:

Somali Saayid

It's been a while hasn't it?
VIP

:silanyolaugh:
Maybe one day but there won't be any OGs in Hafiska JL for a while after Madobastard is evicted.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
This government is clearly not one to use military power to achieve its electoral ambitions. Farmaajo tried that and failed.

If HSM wants IC to support him against Shabaab, IMF debt relief, arms embargo lifted and get to 1m1v which makes his re election a lot easier he has to compromise and work methodically. So far he’s forced LG into accepting elections that he isn’t going to control, he’s got Deni isolated, he’s got agreement on most of the constitution with 2 more NCCs before all remaining areas of the constitution are covered.

View attachment 261954

I believe in your adheer :mjlaugh:

And sure we may have aimed for the stars with Badbaado Baydhabo but this moon we landed on is pretty nice. What’s a few more months of a more peaceful transition where HSM kept his hands clean and for praise from the IC for his ‘reconciliation’ that still gets him his result

It’s btw pretty easy to quantify lol. With a little bit of reading comprehension everyone could see my thread on PL = other states was talking about FGS funding and international donors. PL went from 20% to 6% on the last world bank donation. HSM changed the agreement signed in 2018 where the FGS got 60% of aid and increased that 80% last year, again I must mention given it’s relevant to whether he’s succeeding in his push to increase the power of the FGS over FMS’s, he reduced PL to 6%. The original plan was all FMS would share 5% each, but they ended up at PL 6%-3.5% the rest. HSM after that is now pushing to equalise the states. So this is the part of where in a ‘wait to see’.

And yes the constitution is going to be finished likely this year.

Hold me to these.

• Deni attends the next NCC and backs down, agreeing to go the 1m1v elections, constitution being completed etc

• KG elections will happen and there’ll be a new President allied to HSM. Badbaado KG achieved its goal which was to control the next elections and not LG, although it took a year to. I’m sure the Badbaado qaran in April 2021 that said no to an extension were happy with how it turned out with Farmaajo losing control of elections and leaving a year later
Alot of extra padding but I got something out of you;

First you admit a failure in the attempted coup attempt in KG.

Secondly we will see the Pro-Centralization Dastuur come about this year and now it will likely be WITH Deni

We will see how accurate your dreams come to be particularly with the Dastuur. If you dont even secure KG the easiest task mentioned I would like you to never bring up HAG to me again :nvjpqts:

100% agree, I would rather Support a Xalaal OG instead Madoobe moving foward.
You’re still going to cry like this even if madobe hands it to another OG. Nothing will appease you non natives of jubaland until walalaha galgadud rape and pillage comes and that will never happen.

Trending

Latest posts