Was I in the wrong?

VixR

Veritas
Some of these guys want a traditional girl that doesn’t have any standards whatsoever on her end. They forget that in that model, their pockets are the great equalizer. They want the perks of that lifestyle without its drawbacks (you’re providing for a whole household on your own, their comforts and their needs, all primed on top of one pair of shoulders: yours), and presumably she’s asking about your pockets to gauge that.

If I were selecting to be a traditional wife like most of these guys here say they want, I would 1000% go for the deepest pockets possible. That’s the name of the game. There’s an exchange going on. Your beauty for the farthest you could get with it. That’s the one common denominator among the smartest of traditional girls. I just didn’t think it’s worth it still.
Let this be a life lesson for you. Learn to deal with only women in your financial/professional bracket with a similar living situation.
I think if that’s what he was looking for, he would’ve gone for it.

No, you’re not wrong.

But let’s be honest and practical here. This is pretty much the traditional model. You went for that consciously, and yet you’re surprised your earnings are an important part of the equation. That’s a bit naive, don’t you think?

The only thing surprising in this case is how incredibly brash she was about it.

Tbh nothing wrong with the traditional way. And I am traditional. But you dont ask this after 2 weeks. End of the day I understand no woman want to waste time on a man who is broke. But yeah too brash as you said

VixR

Veritas
Tbh nothing wrong with the traditional way. And I am traditional. But you dont ask this after 2 weeks. End of the day I understand no woman want to waste time on a man who is broke. But yeah too brash as you said
The complaint makes no sense from that perspective.

VixR

Veritas
So a traditional woman only care for the mans pocket?
Your OP is complaining about a girl entering a traditional model questioning the circumstances she’s potentially getting into.

The truth of the matter is, she’d have to be damn near a retard not to inspect, and the only issue here is her manner.

Your OP is complaining about a girl entering a traditional model questioning the circumstances she’s potentially getting into.

The truth of the matter is, she’d have to be damn near a retard not to inspect, and the only issue here is her manner.

I dont even know the tradition way. I believe in love. I believe love can overcome anything. As longvas you have each other.....you are rich. Yaaaay for love

Some of these guys want a traditional girl that doesn’t have any standards whatsoever on her end. They forget that in that model, their pockets are the great equalizer. They want the perks of that lifestyle without its drawbacks (you’re providing for a whole household on your own, their comforts and their needs, all primed on top of one pair of shoulders: yours), and presumably she’s asking about your pockets to gauge that.

If I were selecting to be a traditional wife like most of these guys here say they want, I would 1000% go for the deepest pockets possible. That’s the name of the game. There’s an exchange going on. Your beauty for the farthest you could get with it. That’s the one common denominator among the smartest of traditional girls. I just didn’t think it’s worth it still.

I think if that’s what he was looking for, he would’ve gone for it.

That's the whole point. There was a thread here I can't find for some reason where a Muslim homemaker used the courts to completely rinse him and drive him into financial ruin. The sad thing about the whole affair was she was likely plotting this long before she married him from the callous way she set things into motion.

The traditional wife/trophy wife idea is dying, if it isn't dead. It was good while it lasted, but its liabilities are too great. Men are better off sticking to women in their socioeconomic/class/income bracket.

VixR

Veritas
I dont even know the tradition way. I believe in love. I believe love can overcome anything. As longvas you have each other.....you are rich. Yaaaay for love
That’s the fantasy.

Love alone is not enough.

As the saying goes, love doesn’t pay the bills.

And it doesn’t work to build the relationship either.

When you find someone you love and loves you, and you provide each other’s basic needs and wants, and you can repair and nurture your relationship...that’s when you’re rich.

That's the whole point. There was a thread here I can't find for some reason where a Muslim homemaker used the courts to completely rinse him and drive him into financial ruin. The sad thing about the whole affair was she was likely plotting this long before she married him from the callous way she set things into motion.

The traditional wife/trophy wife idea is dying, if it isn't dead. It was good while it lasted, but its liabilities are too great. Men are better off sticking to women in their socioeconomic/class/income bracket.
But thats more of western marriage where the. Man get screwed big time. Also career women dont make good wives tbh

Yeah thats why I will only get islamic marriage and if she tries to take me to court using western rip off a man system. I may have to do an OJ

I wish you the best sxb. I deleted my post because I have no interest in promoting any part of "mgtow" to the impressionable youth on here.

Just be aware of the mines is all I'm saying.

VixR

Veritas
Yeah thats why I will only get islamic marriage and if she tries to take me to court using western rip off a man system. I may have to do an OJ
You’re proving his point on being driven by incentive. Your attraction to Islamic contract in a foreign land is out of incentive, often used to not be held accountable.

I do agree with you, though for different reasons.

Marrying and dating your own bracket is the reality for most people anyway.

Somali divorce is high in poverty, in Somalia as it is here. What’s the massive leverage to explain that?

Somali divorce is high in poverty, in Somalia as it is here. What’s the massive leverage to explain that?

I never said that there was massive leverage to begin with in those marriages. Somalis already divorce in high numbers without a major divorce battle taking place over assets. That's pretty much what I said.

I never said that there was massive leverage to begin with in those marriages. Somalis already divorce in high numbers without a major divorce battle taking place over assets. That's pretty much what I said.
But when you have little and the other person has nothing and wanna take the little from you. Then its life changing. I think soon there will be changes to marriage laws as men are rebelling

VixR

Veritas
So then you’ll agree that it’s a spurious assumption to consider it (“massive leverages”) an underlying reason for why these horrible ‘financial destruction’ splits happen?

Last edited:
But when you have little and the other person has nothing and wanna take the little from you. Then its life changing. I think soon there will be changes to marriage laws as men are rebelling

Doubt it. Men can "rebel" all they want, but the decisions rest with family law judges and politicians, often themselves lawyers and in the pockets of the divorce industry. As the official marriage rate plummets and cohabitations become the norm, the marriage laws will be applied to cohabiting couples. It's already happened Canada and possibly a few states in the US.

So then you’ll agree that it’s a spurious assumption to consider it an underlying reason for why these horrible financial destruction splits happen.

And what exactly is spurious about it? A Somali marriage where there is no incentive on either party to split still has a high rate of divorce, yet it's ridiculous to assume that the rate will at least be slightly higher, if not significantly higher, when there is now a major incentive for one party to terminate the marriage?

No, you’re not wrong.

But let’s be honest and practical here. This is pretty much the traditional model. You went for that consciously, and yet you’re surprised your earnings are an important part of the equation. That’s a bit naive, don’t you think?

The only thing surprising in this case is how incredibly brash she was about it.
he is not married to her so he has no reason to tell her that

Doubt it. Men can "rebel" all they want, but the decisions rest with family law judges and politicians, often themselves lawyers and in the pockets of the divorce industry. As the official marriage rate plummets and cohabitations become the norm, the marriage laws will be applied to cohabiting couples. It's already happened Canada and possibly a few states in the US.
You are right. Here in uk we have common laws and same in sweden. As the marriage rate went down, they introduced this. If you live long enough together you are basically married. Maybe uts best if you dont live together. But then if you have bastard kids...then you are in the same position. As much of an incel I may sound here. The sex robots will be tge great equalizer. Once men dont have to deal with women and cloning and sex robots are here. Then maybe women will start entering marriages with the right intentions

VixR

Veritas
And what exactly is spurious about it? A Somali marriage where there is no incentive on either party to split still has a high rate of divorce, yet it's ridiculous to assume that the rate will at least be slightly higher, if not significantly higher, when there is now a major incentive for one party to terminate the marriage?
Well, when you put it like that...

It seems convincing on its face, but its fallacy. There’s no continuity in the two scenarios you’re describing. The motive in the second scenario doesn’t mirror the unknown (x) motives in the first scenario that might I add don’t even lead to financially favorable outcomes, to even determine their having that kind of relationship.
he is not married to her so he has no reason to tell her that
So in your mind, she’s supposed to find out after she marries him?

I thought I said practical.