Was Farmaajo afraid of isbaaro and ciyaal waaro alternative in Middle shabelle?

ABGAALS ARE CURSING HASSAN SHEIKH AND MISSED FARMAAJO BECAUSE THE LIBERATION OF MIDDLE SHABELLE HAS LED TO MILLIONS OF ISBAARO AND CIYAAL WEERO

IM STARTING TO UNDERSTAND WHERE FARMAAJO WAS COMING FROM 🤣🤣
Screenshot_20230202-033534.jpg

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
ABGAALS ARE CURSING HASSAN SHEIKH AND MISSED FARMAAJO BECAUSE THE LIBERATION OF MIDDLE SHABELLE HAS LED TO MILLIONS OF ISBAARO AND CIYAAL WEERO

IM STARTING TO UNDERSTAND WHERE FARMAAJO WAS COMING FROM 🤣🤣
View attachment 251920
:mjlaugh: An Apegaal kid started robbing people in GarasBaaley with an m16a Carbine wherr did this lil mooryan get an American rifle notice he had no clip? No m16 magazines sold in Somalia:pachah1:

DEF37191-03A0-44D8-9850-AC8F14E34840.jpeg

Shidane

SOMALI NATIONALIST
You know some times I feel bad for you guys you have been completly cucked by Harti Abgaal Since they took Hirshabeelle president and Still Al shabaab controlling your gobol You have gone Mad abgaal this abgaal that quoting random unknown facebook posts as you source.

You know some times I feel bad for you guys you have been completly cucked by Harti Abgaal Since they took Hirshabeelle president and Still Al shabaab controlling your gobol You have gone Mad abgaal this abgaal that quoting random unknown facebook posts as you source.
Abgaal have been abusing xawaadle for almost a century now walalhi. It started with my buurale muse sub back in the baadiyo days as we border each other. Then warsangeli was bullying them during maxamed dheere days who even armed Gaaljecel to karbaash them multiple times. Then dauud completely sterilised them in medino and they are basically daud personal puppets who can’t lift a finger without them knowing in the two neighbourhoods they live in xamar. Now maxamed dheere JR AKA Guudlawe came back to haunt them and take their precious seat from them. This is the reality of xawaadle. We take whatever we want from them and they cannot do shit about it

Shidane

SOMALI NATIONALIST
Abgaal have been abusing xawaadle for almost a century now walalhi. It started with my buurale muse sub back in the baadiyo days as we border each other. Then warsangeli was bullying them during maxamed dheere days who even armed Gaaljecel to karbaash them multiple times. Then dauud completely sterilised them in medino and they are basically daud personal puppets who can’t lift a finger without them knowing in the two neighbourhoods they live in xamar. Now maxamed dheere JR AKA Guudlawe came back to haunt them and take their precious seat from them. This is the reality of xawaadle. We take whatever we want from them and they cannot do shit about it
_20230202_073731.png
Bro Has Tried Everything To Comeback from This but still he can't

View attachment 251923Bro Has Tried Everything To Comeback from This but still he can't
He comes on here calling us Bantu and all other f*ggot shit of the likes but this here is the reality on ground. If we are Bantu we rule you so isn’t the one ruled by a j*reer worse than a Bantu? I take what he says as comical autistic rants because real life is different to the internet.

We do whatever we want with these people. Ileen they are our bastards that we took in. I feel sorry for whoever that meyle samaale guy is bro. imagine his descendants claiming another clan just to fit in. A sheegato clan have the audacity to speak this much. I’d bow my head down in shame

He comes on here calling us Bantu and all other f*ggot shit of the likes but this here is the reality on ground. If we are Bantu we rule you so isn’t the one ruled by a j*reer worse than a Bantu? I take what he says as comical autistic rants because real life is different to the internet.

We do whatever we want with these people. Ileen they are our bastards that we took in. I feel sorry for whoever that meyle samaale guy is bro. imagine his descendants claiming another clan just to fit in. A sheegato clan have the audacity to speak this much. I’d bow my head down in shame
the irony you talking about bastard when you r all these fatherless street kids you r subhuman 🤣🤣

Trending

Latest posts