Waryaa! Somalia Does not have a constitution!

The constitution is provisional which means its subject to change. A constitution is not a document that can be edited as you go along. Somalia does not have a solid constituion so sacking the prime minster is worthless and the elections or selection progress is worthless too.:russ:

How do we say 68iq? like this....
farmajo.jpg

Looters incorporated come take the power! :kanyehmm:

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
The “constitution” isn’t even worth the paper it’s written on. They should have just wrote it on toilet paper these criminals have been wiping their ass with the constitution long enough already.

Duh.. did u just found it:stopit:
Somalia's constitution is a "ku meel gaar" and it will take years to complete it.

I'll try to find the pdf but basically its the advice of imf staff monitored program to stick to a provisional constitution and make changes on a as come basis. my theory is they want to do this so that it open to interpretation and they can tweak and make adjustments for any curveballs, that way they always win

I'll try to find the pdf but basically its the advice of imf staff monitored program to stick to a provisional constitution and make changes on a as come basis. my theory is they want to do this so that it open to interpretation and they can tweak and make adjustments for any curveballs, that way they always win
Ur right. It makes it more flexible. Since 2017 they added more than 130 bills/laws. But idk why they haven't established a supreme court yet.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Ur right. It makes it more flexible. Since 2017 they added more than 130 bills/laws. But idk why they haven't established a supreme court yet.
If xarmaajo accept to build supreme court. Those against him will sue him there and as we can see he has many enemies. Supreme court has the logistics power to remove xarmaajo without going to Parliament.

Trending