Warsheekh joined alshabaab?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brother daru salaam is being built on illegal land. The land belongs to my reer mataan sub clan. And by Allah if HSM doesn't do anything about we will turn the whole city on to dust. we're fed up with baathil. Only the mujaahedins can ensure cadaalad.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
Brother daru salaam is being built on illegal land. The land belongs to my reer mataan sub clan. And by Allah if HSM doesn't do anything about we will turn the whole city on to dust. we're fed up with baathil. Only the mujaahedins can ensure cadaalad.

Kkkkkkkkkkk

Using the shabab card.
What clan are the guys behind the project?
Duduble?

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
Brother, ur clan already lost lol!
Duduble is second favorite ansar clan of harakada shababul mujahideen after murusade.

Ninyahow u cant win against them.

we can win. I sit on the biggest price. Nicca if reer mataan supports Al shabaab like the murusade and duduble. Al shabaab will take over Muqdisho within two weeks. You know why cause xamar is the heartland of reer mataan. All we need is funding the rest will take care of itself.. Then when we reach our agenda, i will hustle dowladda and demand mayorship of the city, and the port and airport should be given to us. wHY not go as far as making a deal with CIA that we put our guns down for the presidency.

Reer mataan need strategic leaders like myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending