warning: graphic content: slain kenyan soldiers in somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.
www.somalilandtoday.com/faa-faahin-100-mayd-oo-ka-mid-ah-askartii-kenya-ee-shalay-lagu-laayay-xerada-ceel-cadde-oo-la-aasay/

its official, all major international news sites are reporting the attack on kdf base in ceel cado somalia. kenya doesnt allow to publish its casualities in somalia but their president has spoken about the attack. the UN security council condemned the al kebaabs attack today.

i usually dont support killin innocent people,and i am against all kinds of terro, but considering KDF invasion and reported atrocities,rape and indiscriminatly killin in somalia,i absolutely feel good about retributio on KDF but not their innocent people!

whats yall feelin?

somalilandtoday.com/faa-faahin-100-mayd-oo-ka-mid-ah-askartii-kenya-ee-shalay-lagu-laayay-xerada-ceel-cadde-oo-la-aasay/

its official, all major international news sites are reporting the attack on kdf base in ceel cado somalia. kenya doesnt allow to publish its casualities in somalia but their president has spoken about the attack. the UN security council condemned the al kebaabs attack today.

i usually dont support killin innocent people,and i am against all kinds of terro, but considering KDF invasion and reported atrocities,rape and indiscriminatly killin in somalia,i absolutely feel good about retributio on KDF but not their innocent people!

whats yall feelin?

Some Kenyans are currently using the hashtag #63IsNotJustANumber#63IsNotJustANumber to express their feelings on the issue. Some are calling for exit strategy.

Some Kenyans are currently using the hashtag #63IsNotJustANumber#63IsNotJustANumber to express their feelings on the issue. Some are calling for exit strategy.
yes im followin that crap "rip our fallen soldiers" and "they dead protecting us"
its true kenyans are very educated and could make their gov pull out somalia. theres many of them who dont support their troops in somalia but as you see their gov doesnt allow them to know theyre failin in somalia.
soon they will gtfo somalia insha allah. but their shady mission in somalia aint over yet till they annex jubbaland and get a piece of somalias sea!
glad that our prez siilaanyo is against kenyas land and sea grab in somalia

Great news! Kill the Kenyans and the Ethiopians and all foreigners. Now let's await for the coward Kenyans to start shelling innocent civilians as retaliation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending