Warlord And Looter Omar Arte In Hargeisa

Status
Not open for further replies.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I didn't know this guy was even alive. Tug tug dhalay weeye wa ninki dhacay somali airlines oo ka iibsaday sacudiga millions of dollar. Nasib wanaag Majerten ma gabo waxan oo kale oo dad kale hantigooda dhacay oo weli la soo dhowaynayo.

Ninkan qurun buu ahaa oo aborigine ah laftigisa

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Omar Arte is a known warlord and thieffffffffffffffffff, he stole Somali airlines and sold in Jeddah Saudi arabia, he is today welcomed like a hero. Puntlanders have no-one that has looted anything from Somalia civil war infrastructure not a single leader or person I am aware of NOT EVEN MORGANNNNNNNNNN, We were actually the victims WHO lost our wealth to these scums.

Janan is Sacad Muuse
Ilyaax X burco is HJ

The only Garxajis active on social media that I know of is the Ciidagale guy Liiban radio Al Cadaala

I heard that nigga used to be a truck driver in Saudi and got tarxiiled because he committed rape but I doubt that. They would have beheaded him in Saudi

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
I heard that nigga used to be a truck driver in Saudi and got tarxiiled because he committed rape but I doubt that. They would have beheaded him in Saudi
Yep sounds like a made up
He was decent guy. He went overboard when he burned the flag and spat on it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending