Wariye Jamal Osman visits Jamaame

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
These videos are funny and its all banter.

But honestly the only thing that matters is horumarka wadanka, it doesn't matter if its Farmaajo or Hassan Sh, bottom line is Somalia horumarkeed. Inshallah wada shaqeyn iyo xisaabtan afarta sano soo socdo.
I will give you 6 months when he sacks the incoming MX PM.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
A871EB8D-416D-4394-ACA0-D815C63C8BE5.jpeg

Last edited:

TekNiKo

VIP
This guy is a biased criminal that somehow has access to these groups without being harmed. Hes definitely a British Alphabet boy but I am not surprised his people have made espioniage their profession.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
This guy is a biased criminal that somehow has access to these groups without being harmed. Hes definitely a British Alphabet boy but I am not surprised his people have made espioniage their profession.

He has broken all the journalistic ethics over the past several years in his derogatory campaign against former somali 4 sq miles ruler, Farmaajo.
He wide open with his qabiilist mentality.
He went off the rails ever since Qalbidhagax was arrested.

TekNiKo

VIP
He has broken all the journalistic ethics over the past several years in his derogatory campaign against former somali 4 sq miles ruler, Farmaajo.
Yeah hes an emotional loser, I hope the terrorists keep him

bidenkulaha

GalYare
This guy is a terrorist sympathiser and pushes their propaganda. There should be an arrest warrant for him.

We need anti-extremism and deradicalisation task force. Terrorists aren’t just those who use violence but also those who preach for them. We need watch what the teachers, ulema and parents are teaching the youth

Who's funding al shabab? I'm thinking their bullets, guns and vehicles cost a lot of money to maintain.. So who are their financial backers and why are they not targeted?

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Who's funding al shabab? I'm thinking their bullets, guns and vehicles cost a lot of money to maintain.. So who are their financial backers and why are they not targeted?
They can fund themselves through taxation of Mogadishu and the charcoal business in Jubba is very lucrative.

They raise more in tax than the FGS

They can fund themselves through taxation of Mogadishu and the charcoal business in Jubba is very lucrative.

They raise more in tax than the FGS
Isn't muqdisho controlled by the government? Charcoal is very harmful to the environment especially for a semi-desert land like Somalia..

TekNiKo

VIP
They get 10 million a year from taxing Mogadishu -Baidoa road alone forget about other racketeering projects. They are much richer than FGS

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Isn't muqdisho controlled by the government? Charcoal is very harmful to the environment especially for a semi-desert land like Somalia..

It is but AS agents are everywhere and they force you to pay their tax otherwise they’ll kill you/blow up ur business etc.

It’s gotten so bad that ISIS is now charging Mogadishu residents tax. There’s this Somali dude I know who set up a business in Sudan and AS asked to him pay taxes on that as well…

Also yes it’s an ecological disaster but AS aren’t exactly climate activists

Damn what the hell are the Fufu doing in southern Somalia if they can't even defeat al-shabab.. Uff Somalia seems to be hopeless wallahi..

Farmaajo waa la wasa fam. Regardless of ethics or such he is seen as a criminal by all Ogadens. We will never forgive him for the case of Qalbidhagax. Soon he will face justice now that he is a citizen.

This guy is a terrorist sympathiser and pushes their propaganda. There should be an arrest warrant for him.

We need anti-extremism and deradicalisation task force. Terrorists aren’t just those who use violence but also those who preach for them. We need watch what the teachers, ulema and parents are teaching the youth
He is an international journalist and can interview who ever he likes. In his interviews there was not one case of him supporting Shabab. I welcome this interview because it will show us a glimpse of life in the occupied territories in middle Juba. Many Somalis including the federal government have forgotten about my people living in middle Juba. This should encourage the government to wage major offensives to capture those occupied districts.

@Woke1.4rm.Shibis sxb we are ready to make deal. President Hassan Sheikh needs to reward Ogaden with PM & other major roles in the government & Hawiye Gaar Ahaan Mudulood will get good representation in Jubaland

:dabcasar:
Giving Hawiye representation in JL in exchange for the PM position is not a smart move. Considering the PM post is weak and the holder of that office can be replaced at any moment.

Trending