DEVELOPING NEWS War in Sool

All u got is military in your jails. I got a whole xildhiban in my jail. Thatโ€™s worth 5000 soldiers. Anyways holla at me when u do something significant broski. Miskeens. ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ take over ceerigabo or something. Make ssc official.
Doing something โ€œsignificantโ€ is destroying idoorland dreams for ittiraf. We made you go to Oromos, Zionists, and White Nationalists. Zero shame, just vibes :mjkkk:

As for Ceeri, idoors militia cannot even cross to suuqa hoose. That last meeting from the suuq sare mayor established that or else weโ€™d invade what little they have in Sanaag.

Doing something โ€œsignificantโ€ is destroying idoorland dreams for ittiraf. We made you go to Oromos, Zionists, and White Nationalists. Zero shame, just vibes :mjkkk:

As for Ceeri, idoors militia cannot even cross to suuqa hoose. That last meeting from the suuq sare mayor established that or else weโ€™d invade what little they have in Sanaag.
Stop it shlime. We would wipe u off the face of the earth. Ahaha miskeens

I checked your post history and you said nothing during the war. Just rating posts. If being delusional is your condition, go back to rating posts pal.
Haye I will go back to rating post. Donโ€™t call me out next time @Nin123 . Thousands of harti died and all u gotta say is you won a battle sad still. Like I said we take down governments kid. U cant compete where u donโ€™t compare. ๐Ÿ˜ Ceerigaabo gang

Haye I will go back to rating post. Donโ€™t call me out next time @Nin123 . Thousands of harti died and all u gotta say is you won a battle sad still. Like I said we take down governments kid. U cant compete where u donโ€™t compare. ๐Ÿ˜ Ceerigaabo gang
You got triggered by him and your talking about โ€œyou canโ€™t compete where u donโ€™t compareโ€. Put the drugs down.

Ximan iyo Xadeed

Sanaag
VIP

6 Police+army officers injured and dead

2 saldhigs raided

for sure you aren't reer Ceerigaabo

International Criminal Court Accepts Laascanood Genocide!

President Firdhiye of the SSCKh State of Somalia announced today in an impassioned address that they have filed a case with the International Criminal Court regarding the crimes committed by the Musebixi regime in Laascanood last year. He also warned the international community to be aware of the new war that Musebixe and his allies are planning to wage against the SSCKh. Furthermore, he reiterated the importance of peace and stability in Northern Somalia and urged the Somali Federal Government to closely monitor the situation developing in the region.

International Criminal Court Accepts Laascanood Genocide!

President Firdhiye of the SSCKh State of Somalia announced today in an impassioned address that they have filed a case with the International Criminal Court regarding the crimes committed by the Musebixi regime in Laascanood last year. He also warned the international community to be aware of the new war that Musebixe and his allies are planning to wage against the SSCKh. Furthermore, he reiterated the importance of peace and stability in Northern Somalia and urged the Somali Federal Government to closely monitor the situation developing in the region.

Sounds like bull.

Show me your findings, Iโ€™m not really on jeegan side of Twitter, too much trolling and fake news there to be taken seriously. Only thing itโ€™s good for is development news.

The title says something different from the text. The text says a case was filed and many cases are filed doesn't mean it will lead anywhere.

It all comes down to who fired the first shot, and that would be secessionists

No it doesn't.

And read that tweet again. One time he says International Criminal Court and the other time he says ICJ international court of justice.

Which is he talking about? ICJ only takes cases from UN members against other UN members. So it would be Somalia filing a case against itself?? Lol.

The ICC is possible.

-----------------------

Take a break everyone from Somali twitter- propaganda - it's a threat to your sanity.

Trending