War in DDSI between Ogaden Vs HG and udejeen

:banderas:HGs expansion toward the Shabelle river in DDSI is gaining momentum, in ten years time HGs will be Shabelle rivers settlers and neighbours of Bakool, that's the goal insha'Allahi.

1697310027601.png
1697310228266.png
1697310253571.png
1697310271659.png

:jcoleno:I'm sorry brothers @The Midlands @Macawisley , the expansionists Beesha HGs have encircled your future highway that was supposed to bypass Galmudug.

insha'Allah I hope our 2 communities can do business and have good relations without colaad.
1697310458691.jpeg

Imagine when Alshabaab are finally defeated in Galmudug, Beesha HGs will go in crazy mode expansions with Galmudug state's backing 😂😂

Last edited:
:jcoleno:I'm sorry brothers @The Midlands @Macawisley , the expansionists Beesha HGs have encircled your future highway that was supposed to bypass Galmudug.

insha'Allah I hope our 2 communities can do business and have good relations without colaad.View attachment 298972

Imagine when Alshabaab are finally defeated in Galmudug, Beesha HGs will go in crazy mode expansions with Galmudug state's backing 😂😂
Sxb HG are my favourite Hawiye Clan i like to cooperate with then in Gobolada dhexe but NO in Ethiopia that road to Gadhcilan- Higloley is my only independent outlook free from Hawiye we will keep it away from HG 🤣🤣
Ouur road goes through Kudur, Galharoole/Geedharoole, Garcilan, Higlooley Shilaabo.

HG road is Lababaar Shilaabo

Screenshot_20231014-204321.jpg

Sxb HG are my favourite Hawiye Clan i like to cooperate with then in Gobolada dhexe but NO in Ethiopia that road to Gadhcilan- Higloley is my only independent outlook free from Hawiye we will keep it away from HG 🤣🤣
Ouur road goes through Kudur, Galharoole/Geedharoole, Garcilan, Higlooley Shilaabo.

HG road is Lababaar Shilaabo

View attachment 298996

:friendhug:So sorry Ustaad, today HGs have reached your Higloley highway road that was supposed to be independent road free from Hawiye.

Our intended goal is not against our brothers Xawadle but it's to reach the Shabelle rivers to settle in.

The HG hordes won't be satisfied until they have an independent river settlement.

1697313697258.png

Last edited:
i searched this so called ''dagaal'' and i found two acc who are both hawiye weird

The Mooryaan is celebrating the killing of a Dugsi student who was killed by Mooryaans. OG Responded by killing 3 Hutus in Bar Magog. I hope they escalate this into full blown war so that we can have an excuse to massacre them south of Labobaar

IMG_6276.jpeg

The Mooryaan is celebrating the killing of a Dugsi student who was killed by Mooryaans. OG Responded by killing 3 Hutus in Bar Magog. I hope they escalate this into full blown war so that we can have an excuse to massacre them south of Labobaar

View attachment 299014

:pachah1:waryaa why are you crying, I thought you said it's fake news kkkk

And also Horta who killed the young Dugsi man (Aun) was it an unknown ghost moryaan 😂😂

Lol, you keep saying, "we will massacre HGs in Lababar" but the battlefield is today KM's away in Higlolay, Marka sxb stop chatting shit like a naag and come get some smoke 🔫

:pachah1:waryaa why are you crying, I thought you said it's fake news kkkk

And also Horta who killed the young Dugsi man (Aun) was it an unknown ghost moryaan 😂😂

Lol, you keep saying, "we will massacre HGs in Lababar" but the battlefield is today KM's away in Higlolay, Marka sxb stop chatting shit like a naag and come get some smoke 🔫

If you consider killing a Quran student War then you will be in for a surprise. Your Galnus Marehan allies did the same thing in Caleen when they started the war and killed a Makahiil Quran student in Caleen. Today we’ve expanded to Fadhigaraadle & all the settlements they were squatting on. When we respond with fire don’t flee to Galnus 🤣🤣

IMG_6201.jpeg

If you consider killing a Quran student War then you will be in for a surprise. Your Galnus Marehan allies did the same thing in Caleen when they started the war and killed a Makahiil Quran student in Caleen. Today we’ve expanded to Fadhigaraadle & all the settlements they were squatting on. When we respond with fire don’t flee to Galnus 🤣🤣

View attachment 299027
:lolbron:dont make me wait too long, in the meantime I'm gonna continue expanding westward in DDSI

Removed

Gif-King
VIP

insha'Allah I hope our 2 communities can do business and have good relations without colaad.View attachment 298972

:lolbron:dont make me wait too long, in the meantime I'm gonna continue expanding westward in DDSI
If thats how you feel why do you guys lament when your massacred? Let me not hear “state resources” ever again. Liyu knows how to handle a HG uprising they await your rebellion.

Abaq

VIP
Sacad and Saleebaan were evicted from DDS by Iley. Cayr needs to get evicted as well. They are becoming a nuisance

Sacad and Saleebaan were evicted from DDS by Iley. Cayr needs to get evicted as well. They are becoming a nuisance

How are Sacad and Salebaan evicted from DDSI when they are roaming inside DDSI as we speak.

Just a month ago you jebertis were crying when 5 children were killed Aun in Qorof DDSI, or even the latest Sacad skirmishes in Balisoofe DDSI.

You daroods all you do are talks and zero action, marka naga tag with your bulshits and come get some smokes duliyahow.

HGs are DDSI natives and will continue to expand there and no amount of talks will change that FACTS!

Trending

Latest posts