WAR DEG DEG: BOQOR JAMES COMES FROM 3-1 TO SECURE AN NBA TITLE

Status
Not open for further replies.
The National Bribery Association (NBA) did well. I am not emotionally invested in corrupt entertainment.

Of course OP will bootyclap for his master after he humiliated your Raptors weeks ago. Slave master and slave relationship.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
@AbdiJohnson @AbdiJohnson @AbdiJohnson
giphy.gif

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Don't offend the Boqor by calling him an honorary cidagaale.

What is an cidagaale anyway?

:lebronwait:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
the city of cleveland is part of Ohio state so iam wondering is there somali community living in that city ???

No! Somalis live in Columbus, however, Cleveland is 2.5 hours away. Besides, we love our state.

( I know this is not the real Dr yalaxow)

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Are you real basketball player former ciyaal yaaqshiiid MENACE ??? If your menace from. Somnet then iam the real doc yalax.

What're you doing my great glorious friend ?

I thought you'd never come here ?

MENACE... saaaxiiib somnet they banned me. for nothing... Ciyaaal yar yar whit emotional problem ayaaa moderators ka noqday somnet .. they bann people for nothing... somnet become very booring place.. I will not go back there... Iam here for Good my friend.. laakin meeshan xoogaa waa igu cusub tahay waan la qabsan la'ahay-.. laakiin i will try to become part of this forum...

last night i was up an watching the game Late waqtiga 4 A.M... iam big basketball fan... though i did not like CAVS. deep down i wanted boqor james to win for hes hometown...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending