WAR CRIMES CHARGES COMING SOON: idiot Somali army film themselves abusing enemy corpses and taunting a dying enemy

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡±]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Is this retaliation against Kenya ?

I'm confused .. who were the guys getting rifle-whipped?

Fight broke between Jubbaland forces and Farmaajo tribal militia in Beledxaawo over a check Point that taxes the Khat coming from Kenya, basicly they fought over the control of this border check point and it's revenues, Somali's Politicians would do anything for a dollars:wow:

salma saluuni

For the thrillπŸ’ƒπŸ½
Fight broke between Jubbaland forces and Farmaajo tribal militia in Beledxaawo over a check Point that taxes the Khat coming from Kenya, basicly they fought over the control of this border check point and it's revenues, Somali's Politicians would do anything for a dollars:wow:
In the video he says how dare you shoot a Somali indicating that they are ajanabi :what1:

Mistreatment of prisoners of war is what the Prophet was against

β€œImam Ahmad recorded that Anas said, "The Prophet asked the people for their opinion about the prisoners of war of Badr, saying, (Allah has made you prevail above them.)
'Umar bin Al-Khattab stood up and said, " Allah's Messenger! Cut off their necks,"but the Prophet turned away from him. The Messenger of Allah again asked, (O people! Allah has made you prevail over them, and only yesterday, they were your brothers.)
'Omar again stood up and said, "O Allah's Messenger! Cut off their necks." The Prophet ignored him and asked the same question again and he repeated the same answer.
Abu Bakr As-Siddiq stood up and said, " Allah's Messenger! I think you should pardon them and set them free in return for ransom."
Thereupon the grief on the face of Allah's Messenger vanished. He pardoned them and accepted ransom for their release. Allah, the Exalted and Most Honored, revealed this verse,”

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
A lot of the soldiers fighting for Kenya surrendered and I am glad that they not only saved themselves but saved the town and the people further bloodshed. Somalia is getting stronger masha'allah, I believe within the next decade, we can defeat all threats within our borders and we will no longer be a doormat for neighboring countries :)

A lot of the soldiers fighting for Kenya surrendered and I am glad that they not only saved themselves but saved the town and the people further bloodshed. Somalia is getting stronger masha'allah, I believe within the next decade, we can defeat all threats within our borders and we will no longer be a doormat for neighboring countries :)
200.gif

Warya go liberate Baidoa from Ethiopians.

You cant simply support AS in Gedo. Those are JL mx forces not Kenyan forces.

In the video he says how dare you shoot a Somali indicating that they are ajanabi :what1:
From the tone I gathered the soldier was upset that the captured was shooting at them knowing they were all Somalis. He sounded upset another Somali was shooting at him fully knowing he was a Somali National Army soldier.

Trending

Latest posts