WAR CRIMES CHARGES COMING SOON: idiot Somali army film themselves abusing enemy corpses and taunting a dying enemy

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

These idiots are so incompetent and out of touch with war crime offenses that they filmed themselves.

These are enemies of the state no war crimes at all and no mercy should be shown
A warning to all those terrorists who try such nonsense

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
They have been manipulated by people who are sitting in Kismayo, eating and drinking like there is no tomorrow. These soldiers were just following orders and alas they died on the battlefield. Live by the gun, die by the gun.

AUN but they died in vain. I would rather see them in Military Prison but alas, they have died in vain for a course that don't benefit them.

angelplan

Staff Member
2020 CHESS CHAMP
BORAMA, AWDAL
Somalia National Army for the WIN

GOD BLESS SOMALIA
GOD BLESS THE MOTHERLAND

MA ANIGO SOMALI AH BAAD II HABADAYNAYSA???? HOW DARE YOU SHOOT A SOMALI??

:salute::salute::salute:

I only support brutality against Alshabab not militias. The government needs to grow gorgor so we can have a competent force that abides by the Geneva convention.

Very sad sight to see boys dying.

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte πŸ’ͺπŸΎπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΄
Fucking savages :mjkkk: :lolbron: :pachah1:

giphy.gif

I only support brutality against Alshabab not militias. The government needs to grow gorgor so we can have a competent force that abides by the Geneva convention.

Very sad sight to see boys dying.
What is sad is the mother that has to bury her 5 kids, what is sad is the loss of property of civilians. The death of the perpetrators isn't sad. It would been better to have prosecuted them and chucked them into prison but alas, if you live by the gun, you must be prepared to die by it.

Trending

Latest posts