Wanlaweyn antics…

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

Poor @Jiron folk getting robbed all their cows by a red eyed mooryaan its drought season too, you can feel the pain in their voice.

This happened in Wanlaweyn

:jcoleno:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Indhahuu iga soo galoohaa xuu rabaa, literally while robbing the Raxanweyn cattle fucking moriyaan piece of shit waa gaajo wada tuugo ah
Wanlaweyn is suffering from endless clan wars, President Laftagareen must put a stop to it once and for all. Its Shanta Caleemo vs Gaaljecel I believe.

We use to protect 5anta calemood 100ths of years ago when galjecel and garre (they lived in wanlaweyne over 100 years ago) use to raid them for livestocks and agricultural harvest . Today they have sided with laftagareen and will not get help from Geledi or Wacdan .
Their idps in Dayniile Osob idp camp will be relocated out of the region soon @Jiron :rejoice:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Drought is never an excuse to rob people, I am glad the older man got his lifestock back. Remember one can never prosper by causing harm to others.

Last edited:

Jungle

VIP
pay your taxes. the guy has orders from the district so i dont know what the problem is. the governor is elaay or garre i think but deputy is gj. everyone runs their own operation.

Last edited: