Wallahi we are finished, us somalis have no future in somalia

Somalia doesn't need anyone, it will keep moving forward. We been through much much worse, if only you diaspora kids knew.

Velœcity

Bosaaso iyo Qandala
We've united a few times when there was an outside force attacking us, but those days seem like they are in the distant past. I think unity can still be achieved but with brutal force and transparency, where if you are a official who is corrupt in anyway you get killed. It's clear that s cannot be trusted to vote for their own interests you need to beat them like a Dugsi teacher does until they learn and are educated enough to see the bigger picture. As of right now people will defend X politician no matter how corrupt and evil they are just because they are from the same Qabil. Even within automatous regions in Somali, corruption is still rampant. It's sad Wallahi.

I remember seeing thread here where Azerbaijan was able to build an entire modern Airport in ONLY 8 MONTHS. Why can't something like that happen in SL, PL, or even Djibouti??? Corruption in although Somaliweyn is in every sector of life

Maybe Somalis are just cursed like you said.
wallahi I sincerely believe in somaliweyn, who doesn’t? every Somali occupied land as one is an end goal, but if someone says it could be achieved right now is just lying.

do you know what Farmaajo and HSM have in common? There both corrupt to the teeth. every President since sharif is a millionaire, tells you something right? this country is a failed state, we are living lavish in the diaspora while our people are fighting to survive. This isn’t a democracy it doesn’t care for its people.

I wish for a puntland that throws away this dumb qabiil BS, and the “landheere/langaab“ talk. Inshallah i would live long enough to see a powerful puntland, to be a path way to a powerful Somaliweyn :rejoice:

future puntland empire:
97193BB8-E3EB-4669-AA6D-1D6FE5FEB3AF.jpeg

wallahi I sincerely believe in somaliweyn, who doesn’t? every Somali occupied land as one is an end goal, but if someone says it could be achieved right now is just lying.

do you know what Farmaajo and HSM have in common? There both corrupt to the teeth. every President since sharif is a millionaire, tells you something right? this country is a failed state, we are living lavish in the diaspora while our people are fighting to survive. This isn’t a democracy it doesn’t care for its people.

I wish for a puntland that throws away this dumb qabiil BS, and the “landheere/langaab“ talk. Inshallah i would live long enough to see a powerful puntland, to be a path way to a powerful Somaliweyn :rejoice:

future puntland empire: View attachment 232467
Inshallah Sxb. Qabil is a cancer, I envy our parents who at least got to experienced a united country but separation will ensure our survival it's the best thing we can do. It's all up to the people, I hate seeing Somali children starve while these corrupt animals are feeding them empty promises and selling our resources

bidenkulaha

GalYare
We've united a few times when there was an outside force attacking us, but those days seem like they are in the distant past. I think unity can still be achieved but with brutal force and transparency, where if you are a official who is corrupt in anyway you get killed. It's clear that s cannot be trusted to vote for their own interests you need to beat them like a Dugsi teacher does until they learn and are educated enough to see the bigger picture. As of right now people will defend X politician no matter how corrupt and evil they are just because they are from the same Qabil. Even within automatous regions in Somali, corruption is still rampant. It's sad Wallahi.

I remember seeing thread here where Azerbaijan was able to build an entire modern Airport in ONLY 8 MONTHS. Why can't something like that happen in SL, PL, or even Djibouti??? Corruption in although Somaliweyn is in every sector of life

We will soon. But it’ll always be foreign built with companies that expertises are in construction.

Turkey’s construction companies are littered in Xamar. We need skills training so Somalis get those jobs always. Rather than having foreigners build

f*ck this walahi let’s just form 4 small countries, it’s time these somaliweyn wet dreamers realize that Z%malia isn’t a democracy, where a failed state.
can someone tell me one point in history, one sultanate, or somali kingdom that United somaliweyn? Exactly. First there’s a terrorist minister, now this god fucking damn Somalis are truly cursed.
Somalia is a fairly new country just like Italy and Germany are also fairly new countries (created in the 19th century) so that’s not really a convincing argument for balkanization. The cursed Nationalist ideology and the idea of a nation state is a fairly new concept as well.

Somalis are not just divided on qabiil lines but they’re also divided on sub-clan lines as well so in a hypothetical scenario, If Somalia were to ever balkanize then there’s a high possibility that sub-clans of each major qabiil would fight among themselves and those 4 small countries you’re advocating for would most likely just be hellhole countries.

What Somalis need is unity upon the Quran and Sunnah, we already have enough Muslim countries in the Ummah, we don’t need more.

Velœcity

Bosaaso iyo Qandala
Somalia is a fairly new country just like Italy and Germany are also fairly new countries (created in the 19th century) so that’s not really a convincing argument for balkanization. The cursed Nationalist ideology and the idea of a nation state is a fairly new concept as well.

Somalis are not just divided on qabiil lines but they’re also divided on sub-clan lines as well so in a hypothetical scenario, If Somalia were to ever balkanize then there’s a high possibility that sub-clans of each major qabiil would fight among themselves and those 4 small countries you’re advocating for would most likely just be hellhole countries.

What Somalis need is unity upon the Quran and Sunnah, we already have enough Muslim countries in the Ummah, we don’t need more.
Sxb, your forgetting a couple very important details.

1. Somalia, unlike Germany and italy, isn’t a democracy.
you can’t Compare democracies and failed states, just as much as how you can’t compare apples to oranges. This Should be common sense right?

2. Sub-Clans aren‘t large enough to cause internal fighting
Darood used to be one clan, until it became too landheere people started identifying with there sub clans (Harti, OG, MX, etc.) MJ’s don’t say “I’m Cumar Maxamud” or identify with there subs, they just say majeerteen ban ahay.

If Puntland were ever to declare independence, i’d hope they start campaigning in ereasing qabiil which is only a hindrance And has been for years.

3. many Somalis, despite varying by qabiil, have been unifying under the terrorist organization Al-Shabaab.
in Somalia (Central Mostly), the ummah have been divided between Al-Shabaab supporters/sympathizers, and FGS supporters.

Al-Shabaab doesn’t care about qabiil, they’ve had high ranking Darod, RX, and hell, even Isaaq leaders. so how can we unify our ummah if we have terrorists running around central Somalia?

Conclusion:
even if what you’ve said is true (Balkanization will lead to 4 hell-hole countries), then those “4 hell hole countries” would still be 4x less of a hell hole then what were in now. And that is lack of Nabad iyo Nolol, lack of security, lack of basically every human right there is known to man.
We’ve always been separate, from Adal, to Hobyo, to Majeertenia, to Ajuran… It’s time we realize that.

Som

VIP

So are basically you are also advocating for somali unity but based in religion. Fair enough

Som

VIP
Sxb, your forgetting a couple very important details.

1. Somalia, unlike Germany and italy, isn’t a democracy.
you can’t Compare democracies and failed states, just as much as how you can’t compare apples to oranges. This Should be common sense right?

2. Sub-Clans aren‘t large enough to cause internal fighting
Darood used to be one clan, until it became too landheere people started identifying with there sub clans (Harti, OG, MX, etc.) MJ’s don’t say “I’m Cumar Maxamud” or identify with there subs, they just say majeerteen ban ahay.

If Puntland were ever to declare independence, i’d hope they start campaigning in ereasing qabiil which is only a hindrance And has been for years.

3. many Somalis, despite varying by qabiil, have been unifying under the terrorist organization Al-Shabaab.
in Somalia (Central Mostly), the ummah have been divided between Al-Shabaab supporters/sympathizers, and FGS supporters.

Al-Shabaab doesn’t care about qabiil, they’ve had high ranking Darod, RX, and hell, even Isaaq leaders. so how can we unify our ummah if we have terrorists running around central Somalia?

Conclusion:
even if what you’ve said is true (Balkanization will lead to 4 hell-hole countries), then those “4 hell hole countries” would still be 4x less of a hell hole then what were in now. And that is lack of Nabad iyo Nolol, lack of security, lack of basically every human right there is known to man.
We’ve always been separate, from Adal, to Hobyo, to Majeertenia, to Ajuran… It’s time we realize that.
Are you denying that PL experiences intra qabil fighting both with words and actions? Dude, i get your point. If i ask a guy for his qabil in let's say Mogadishu or Beledweyne he is going to say MJ cause locals may not be fully aware of the MJ subclans but if I'm walking in gaalkacyo or Garowe and I ask the same MJ dude what his qabil is be sure that he will specify his sub clan.
Duh. When cadaana ask us "where are u from", we all say somalis obviously cause they don't know about clans

Velœcity

Bosaaso iyo Qandala
Are you denying that PL experiences intra qabil fighting both with words and actions? Dude, i get your point. If i ask a guy for his qabil in let's say Mogadishu or Beledweyne he is going to say MJ cause locals may not be fully aware of the MJ subclans but if I'm walking in gaalkacyo or Garowe and I ask the same MJ dude what his qabil is be sure that he will specify his sub clan.
Duh. When cadaana ask us "where are u from", we all say somalis obviously cause they don't know about clans
MJ’s don’t fight based off subs anymore, we arent uncivilized. but Garowe was dulki MJ, obviously he or she wont say “Majeerteen” like no shit this is puntland.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP

Azerbaijain its rich oil company.

If this is the path Somalia is heading, I also sincerely advice Puntland and Somaliland to unite and close the boarder.

Useless Old Timey Baseball GIF by Team Coco