Wallahi we are finished, us somalis have no future in somalia

The country is a colony. You know it is the UK that wanted him to sign away resources to UK companies. We are in deep deep trouble.

Disappoints after disappoints. I suggest PL and SL put aside their differences and a form a union, the sinking boat is holding both back

kkkk what you mean don’t worry bro ? I have no issue with what you are. Better MJ than a Hunter gatherer or a Hut2 or a triangle desert creature bro
Yes I am neither of those 3
he seems like a calm wise cool guy and he has never attacked or insulted our Ogaden/Absame Race

brother @anon2

:yousmart::samwelcome:
my sisters husband is an OG. I personally have been treated well by them. I don't think I would have anything negative to say about them.

Yes I am neither of those 3

my sisters husband is an OG. I personally have been treated well by them. I don't think I would have anything negative to say about them.

thank you. The Absame race did not just give xamar the only statues of Somali heroes. Sayid. Xawo tako. Major road names Rage Ugaas. Qaman Bulxaan. Garad Wiil Waal. Cigaal Shideed etc

but we also invented Somali culture. Respect. Kindness. Mercy. Generosity. Manners etc

we also invented the Somali langauge. First to speak Af Somali and brought them to the semi bantu south and central Somalis.

but we also taught Somalis religion and gave them Islam. And single handedly expanded Somali territory over the centuries through conquest

so yeah bro. No wonder your in laws treats you nice. We invented classic Somali mannerism bro

your family is very fortunate. Masha Allah may they prosper

Velœcity

Bosaaso iyo Qandala
f*ck this walahi let’s just form 4 small countries, it’s time these somaliweyn wet dreamers realize that Z%malia isn’t a democracy, where a failed state.
can someone tell me one point in history, one sultanate, or somali kingdom that United somaliweyn? Exactly. First there’s a terrorist minister, now this god fucking damn Somalis are truly cursed.

yes not MJ though so don't worry
:dead:
Traitor nane your tuulo so it can be dealt with

Fuck You Season 4 GIF by Friends

f*ck this walahi let’s just form 4 small countries, it’s time these somaliweyn wet dreamers realize that Z%malia isn’t a democracy, where a failed state.
can someone tell me one point in history, one sultanate, or somali kingdom that United somaliweyn? Exactly. First there’s a terrorist minister, now this god fucking damn Somalis are truly cursed.
We've united a few times when there was an outside force attacking us, but those days seem like they are in the distant past. I think unity can still be achieved but with brutal force and transparency, where if you are a official who is corrupt in anyway you get killed. It's clear that s cannot be trusted to vote for their own interests you need to beat them like a Dugsi teacher does until they learn and are educated enough to see the bigger picture. As of right now people will defend X politician no matter how corrupt and evil they are just because they are from the same Qabil. Even within automatous regions in Somali, corruption is still rampant. It's sad Wallahi.

I remember seeing thread here where Azerbaijan was able to build an entire modern Airport in ONLY 8 MONTHS. Why can't something like that happen in SL, PL, or even Djibouti??? Corruption in although Somaliweyn is in every sector of life

Maybe Somalis are just cursed like you said.

Do you know how big somaliyee is