Walayaal why cant we have good decent leaders

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Too big? Barre ruled the whole thing for two decades, the issue is not the land sxb, It's the people.
Man said it's "too big to govern" :liberaltears:

I'm starting to really believe some of these people are actually 68

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
I think the country is too big to govern.
We had 9 years of democratic control, 21 years of Military Junta control. The ship was tight and was controlled from Mogadishu. So it ain't too big.

We had Adan Caade AUN and Abdirashid Sharmake AUN and Mohamed Siad Barre AUN control the country and kept a tight control over it. It isn't a matter of if it is "big", its how you control

You opening remarks were great until you added that reckless comment.

Almost all of the current top politicians in Somalia have foreign passports. The nation's catastrophic problems lies with this blunder, we have to get rid of the politicians with dual citizenships. They all have illicit intentions of robbing the nation then buying an expensive house in their host countries to live there for the rest of their days.
i agree bro , but currently we dont see any ambitious determined somali leader who is educated and can face down foreigners with a stern point of view and also born in somalia.

Their is a magic solution which every third world Kinda including rusian and other easter European havent discovered yet. The ability to think individualism instead of group thinking. I think this criples our ability to adapt to new to cercumstances and innovate. These Kinda thing takes hundreds of years and changing people mind is in my opinion the one of hardes things to do this world. Leadership is important YES but thats not the real problem.
my pakistani teacher in high school kenya once said u somalis think and act as a group but it will weaken ur ability to think on ur own, i never belived him but now i see

Man said it's "too big to govern" :liberaltears:

I'm starting to really believe some of these people are actually 68
He’s right. Think about it though. Somalia true size is insanely huge. It encompasses all of the eastern seaboard of America all the way down to Florida. And stretches all the way to the Midwest to Detroit.
That’s fucking big. Way to big for Somalia population. How is 1 ruler supposed to govern that?
88BCFE81-0FCD-49F6-906C-84EB63E82C0C.jpeg

Som

VIP
You opening remarks were great until you added that reckless comment.

Almost all of the current top politicians in Somalia have foreign passports. The nation's catastrophic problems lies with this blunder, we have to get rid of the politicians with dual citizenships. They all have illicit intentions of robbing the nation then buying an expensive house in their host countries to live there for the rest of their days.
Bro, those boomer old politicians don't count as Diaspora. Those folks are still somalis born in Somalia who probably came back only for money. True diaspora people are somalis born in the west, they are our only hope. Somalia born in the west are less qabilist and more rational, a somali president born in Europe or america with a good degree could do 100 times better than any other somali president in the last 30 years.

Som

VIP
He’s right. Think about it though. Somalia true size is insanely huge. It encompasses all of the eastern seaboard of America all the way down to Florida. And stretches all the way to the Midwest to Detroit.
That’s fucking big. Way to big for Somalia population. How is 1 ruler supposed to govern that?
View attachment 162049
The territory is huge but the population is very low. It's not that hard to govern 12 million people, most of the territory is desert. There are plenty of african countries who have bigger or similar territory but have less governance problem. Think about Chad, northern Sudan,Algeria , Mauritania etc

The territory is huge but the population is very low. It's not that hard to govern 12 million people, most of the territory is desert. There are plenty of african countries who have bigger or similar territory but have less governance problem. Think about Chad, northern Sudan,Algeria , Mauritania etc
The population in Somalia is more spread out than Chad and Algeria with people in Algeria all live in the north of their country. The same goes for Mauritania where all the people live in the South.

I don’t see now the sames possible for Somalia, governing people that live in the north in Bosasao to the very south in Kismayo.