Walahi our people are irrational like xoolo. I was attacked wth 90 replies 4 rejecting the lady's

Status
Not open for further replies.

black

live and let die.
Who are you calling African American?

I'm not even Somali.

I'm Puntite. :browtf:

If you're Cadaan, Puntite are exotical people who live in a Country near Somalia.

Haye, blease, my buntite sister. Do we know why the Mexican lady got wrapped up like a burrito and sent to A&E? Surely it wasn't over nothing?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
I hope the Somali lady gets the care she needs either way. Regardless of the circumstances, she looks like she could be anyone's hooyo, seeing her in that hospital bed all beat up infuriates me to no end

That still doesn't excuse a man beating a woman...I had a feeling there was more to the story, but its a tragedy either way.
Also, @EedoMenace how do you know this? Were you there?

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
That still doesn't excuse a man beating a woman...I had a feeling there was more to the story, but its a tragedy either way.
Also, @EedoMenace how do you know this? Were you there?

I watched the local news and multiple independent articles to reach that conclusion

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
vetson of events

Read the comments below but make sure you read my comment and how I was mauled by hyenas but I stood my ground thanks to Somalispot teaching me the art of trolling and reasoning.

View attachment 20426

If the Somali females arguing with you don't have evidence to back up their side and yours is correct, then it's basically tribalism - Somalis defending Somalis. But the way, that hamdi chick is arguing like the typical Somali liberal feminist airhead. "Somali boy ain't shit" Lol. She even said your defending whitey and the police lol. You can't argue with low IQ folks, they're just monkeys with a
language.

black

live and let die.
If the Somali females arguing with you don't have evidence to back up their side and yours is correct, then it's basically tribalism - Somalis defending Somalis. But the way, that hamdi chick is arguing like the typical Somali liberal feminist airhead. "Somali boy ain't shit" Lol. She even said your defending whitey and the police lol. You can't argue with low IQ folks, they're just monkeys with a
language.

Nah the non-ratchet, but still hood girls are not part of that crowd. The twitter xalimos are the pseudo-woke wannabe intellectuals. They are exactly like the cadaan ultra liberal crowd without offering any of the upsides.

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
Nah the non-ratchet, but still hood girls are not part of that crowd. The twitter xalimos are the pseudo-woke wannabe intellectuals. They are exactly like the cadaan ultra liberal crowd without offering any of the upsides.

If you offer different argument, it's like "how dare you". You're automatically a "coon" :mindblown:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
language.

Walahi that one had some intellectual deficiency

Opone

{ Athiest \ Stoner \Code Monkey \ Anti Qabil } ;
Now nobody will ever believe it when we experience an actual hate crime. Somalis aways do this so im not exact surprised. Absolute trash. The woman that was calcaaling should've been the one who got her ass beat. No tact at all. I hope that hooyo has a fast recovery as well as the that mexican woman.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts