Wahabis are now calling Backpacks Haram

The retarded wahabis are always busy with meaningless things, calling everything haram and takfiiring everyone. It's no wonder they can't do anything for the Palestinians being massacred in front of them; for the past few decades, they have been busy screaming takfiiring everyone while the Israeli Yahuuds, Shia Iranians, and Christian Westerners were focused on technology, science, and progress.

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฏ | ๐’–๐’†๐’„A๐’—๐’ƒ ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ด
VIP
Weren't they bombing niggas with women in wearing Nike backpacks. Or did they prefer vests?

It's 2024 and most of the Muslim world is in shambles yet this guy is seriously discussing whether women should wear backpacks ๐ŸŽ’
20231027_211722.jpg

Most of them are hyper-focused on females. Now mostly on pointless things like backpacks while their country is now planning to allow alcohol.

Wahabbis are the most useless niggas on Earth. Theyโ€™ll go on a two hour rant on how tying your shoelaces is haram for women or some shit whilst their brother is being murdered.

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฏ | ๐’–๐’†๐’„A๐’—๐’ƒ ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ด
VIP
Wahabbis are the most useless niggas on Earth. Theyโ€™ll go on a two hour rant on how tying your shoelaces is haram for women or some shit whilst their brother is being murdered.
Walahi I think some or a good chunk of them are khaniis. They hate on women too much.

NomadicWarlord

THROW YO ใ€ฝ๏ธs UPโ€ผ๏ธ #MJBLOCK ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฑ
smh you guys need to make tawbah n refrain from backbiting you only gaining sins frm it yal just love doing this for clout smh ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿพโ€โ™‚๏ธ

Last edited:

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
Niggas are getting hot and bothered over a shoulder. We are cooked.

There was a time when muslim intellectuals were creating methods to prevent cataracts and figuring out how astrology works. Now we're reduced to discussing the morality of women wearing backpacks.

Last edited:
Do you believe it's a befitting time to post this when our sisters are being massacred in Gaza and the Zionist pigs are rummaging through their wardrobes?

These are the same people who are silent on Gaza and ask us to obey these cowardice spineless rulers that want to normalize relations with these genociders

Do you believe it's a befitting time to post this when our sisters are being massacred in Gaza and the Zionist pigs are rummaging through their wardrobes?

These are the same people who are silent on Gaza and ask us to obey these cowardice spineless rulers that want to normalize relations with these genociders

It's been four months. How many fataawa have been posted on social media since then? People can't post about fiqh issues?

I don't see any issue. People will complain at any time if someone posts something that has to do with women. Yes, it will draw a large crowd of haters but I don't think it's actually wrong from a religious standpoint.

People are saying "no, you must not discuss this- men should be talking about jihad". It is borderline illegal to talk about jihad on social media and even if we start discussing things like the ruling on cutting down trees during war.... I don't believe discussing fiqh rules related to fighting is actually going to change the situation on the battlefield.

Another thing is the situation has been going on for four months now. War can last a hundred years. We shouldn't forget about it but... things have to continue. I'm not saying we should forget but I'm saying, it's ok to be talking about fiqh, tafsir and other issues that are not directly about current events- and of course I think we should be dealing with the needs of the hour as well. But it's been four months. I don't think we need to keep everything exclusively Palestine-focused indefinitely. And even the people complaining on social media... has their posting exclusively been about calling men to go fight in Gaza and advocating for Palestinians? Yesterday, I did a silly light-hearted thread about "talk about a country that isn't in the news". No one said "how can you make a silly light-hearted thread at this time?!". If that wasn't inappropriate, I don't see how posting a fatwa dealing with fiqh is inappropriate.

You also raise the issue of kaffirs messing with women's garments... that is concerning but- backpacks? if a guy is rummaging through a Muslim woman's backpack... that's not the same thing and I didn't see the fatwa and think of zionists messing with backpacks... or garments

Walahi I think some or a good chunk of them are khaniis. They hate on women too much.

They do everything they can to nitpick & scrutinise them, I heard these weirdos saying that wearing a hoodie is haram for women or something. Itโ€™s so oddly specific that itโ€™s obvious they just hate women. Itโ€™s the kind of thing where I imagine they spend hours going through the writings of ancient scholars just so they can find something to justify their BS.

Thalassocracy

ุณุจุญุงู† ุงู„ู„ู‡ู ูˆุจุญู…ุฏูู‡ Free Palestine
Why are you mocking the scholars the least you can do is stay silent , itโ€™s a very dangerous thing

wad ku fashilmi doontaa

Nin123

The most hated man in here
VIP
The retarded wahabis are always busy with meaningless things, calling everything haram and takfiiring everyone. It's no wonder they can't do anything for the Palestinians being massacred in front of them; for the past few decades, they have been busy screaming takfiiring everyone while the Israeli Yahuuds, Shia Iranians, and Christian Westerners were focused on technology, science, and progress.

Such backward group thinking we are living in the 13 century.

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
Im not going to comment on this, Ive seen the posters view on Islam and you need to look at the motives, be careful.
Also dalac bilaash is disgusting its ghetto

Trending

Latest posts