WAAR SOO CARARAAAAAY! SHEIKH DABACASAR ON FOX "scary moment when a man was attacked at gunpoint"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
We need him to bring his speaking tour to Toronto.

I once again assure you folks that I will conduct an interview with him and before I sit down with him I'll ask you folks the questions.

He trusts me cause I tried to help him several times but I'm afraid trust is lost cause he knows I'm issaq :bell:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
I once again assure you folks that I will conduct an interview with him and before I sit down with him I'll ask you folks the questions.

He trusts me cause I tried to help him several times but I'm afraid trust is lost cause he knows I'm issaq :bell:
It would be worst if you told him your GX:siilaanyolaugh:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
When the gun was pointed at dabacasar reminded me of this movie scene

Start it from 3:20 mark :chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Guys! Watch him NOW! I'm gonna call him. He is live

UPDATE: Dammit he is not picking up from me. He things I'm out to assassinate him

IMG_2704.GIF

Guys! Watch him NOW! I'm gonna call him. He is live

UPDATE: Dammit he is not picking up from me. He things I'm out to assassinate him
imaaaooo @ him giving off all this information about him name, address, email, number lmao.

and he's talking about a "big killer" in holland lmao

I'm dead he's talking about going to school in africa and his occupation and said barre (said he was the best president) and that he went to egypt and now he is a imam and the he preaches peace and loves americans lmao

He was taking calls for over an hour. He deserves a show.

I would watch every episode

imaaaooo @ him giving off all this information about him name, address, email, number lmao.

and he's talking about a "big killer" in holland lmao

I'm dead he's talking about going to school in africa and his occupation and said barre (said he was the best president) and that he went to egypt and now he is a imam and the he preaches peace and loves americans lmao

:dead::dead1::deadmanny::deadrose::deadosama::deadpeter:

I was tearing up from laughter, this guys a natural comedian.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending