Video-kunta kinte Bantu as usual-looting somali shops -Somali warriors ready to die to face Planet A

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bring back apartheid xaal qaado- European white boy... my apology, we should have never interfered with the white men trying to civilize this adoons.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
They're the same everywhere

Somalis should be like the based rooftop Koreans

tumblr_nni4hnSnkV1siq8rfo1_500.jpg

DeathWish

Hotep and Hebrew Israelite
IstaghfirUllah!! These individuals are doing wrong things, but that does not give you the right to paint them all with one brush. We wouldn't like it if people called us pirates (even though it's a cool title). Please be respectful. All Africans have a beautiful history so we should respect each other.

Somalis in SA need to get firearms & get the necessary firearms training. Our people over there need to protect their assets & livelihoods against the savages. The cadaan folks may have lost "political power", but those mfs are still heavily strapped to protect their land & wealth.

maestro

Cultural revolution
Somalis need to stop hanging out in these slums. The Pakis and Indians faced the same problems back then but now they're rarely touched since they moved to nicer neighborhoods.

PS:/ they need to get strapped. These savages don't respect anything but the bullet.

Dumba$$ Western kids trying to make this about "Bantus". The funny thing is you guys have a very deep SJW complex, in the way you want to make Somalis the only victims.

South African townships are extremely xenophobic/dangerous place for all African foreigners.

Dumba$$ Western kids trying to make this about "Bantus". The funny thing is you guys have a very deep SJW complex, in the way you want to make Somalis the only victims.

South African townships are extremely xenophobic/dangerous place for all African foreigners.

I don't care about Nigerians or Zimbabweans, they have their own governments. plus being economic immigrants unlike Our people who are refugees running from civil war to SA. Also, we don't have strong government to defend us unlike them. Now it is crime to stand up for our people.

Basically these zulus are rabid and are attacking errbody in the neighborhood. I dont think anybody here made it a bantu thing tho

I don't care about Nigerians or Zimbabweans, they have their own governments. plus being economic immigrants unlike Our people who are refugees running from civil war to SA. Also, we don't have strong government to defend us unlike them. Now it is crime to stand up for our people.

Who said its a crime. I support their right to defend themselves. Its about people here trying to make this an ethnic thing, when its clearly not.

I acknowledge that other nationalities are being attacked, but this is Somali spot. We only discuss Somali related issues and the threats facing our people.

I acknowledge that other nationalities are being attacked, but this is Somali spot. We only discuss Somali related issues and the threats facing our people.

I didnt say anything about discussing other Africans issue. You guys want to use this as a springboard to say ignorant stuff about all Africans, when its clearly a South African problem.

The collapse of Apartheid was the worst thing that ever happened to South Africa. Appeasing the Bantu hordes was a mistake they will come to regret wallahi. Mark my words.

Handing the country over to Mandela and his cronies was the final nail in the coffin.

I know many black South Africans who wish they can go back to the days of Apartheid.

The collapse of Apartheid was the worst thing that ever happened to South Africa. Appeasing the Bantu hordes was a mistake they will come to regret wallahi. Mark my words.

Handing the country over to Mandela and his cronies was the final nail in the coffin.

I know many black South Africans who wish they can go back to the days of Apartheid.
Sxb bantus hate civilization, nothing can change their qashin mindset.

Status
Not open for further replies.