Not open for further replies.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Khaniisiinta indha adkaa, nin dhan oo la soo shirtagaaya war waa la i wasaa

:chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
Banning the whole account isn't the right way to go, however banning individuals accounts who make threats sounds logical. If there is evidence the operator of the account is calling for and promoting homosexuals to be murdered, then I stand behind this.

You can dislike some people, but killing someone who hasn't killed anyone is immoral.

Killing a dude just because he likes dick doesn't seem logical too me :mindblown:. Like I don't get the absolute thinking behind this? What would killing them gain? You spending your life, rotting in jail? I might dislike the KKK, but I wouldn't actually go out there and start killing them/ Just because they have a different set of belief doesn't mean they should be killed.

Killing a dude just because he likes dick doesn't seem logical too me :mindblown:. Like I don't get the absolute thinking behind this? What would killing them gain? You spending your life, rotting in jail? I might dislike the KKK, but I wouldn't actually go out there and start killing them/ Just because they have a different set of belief doesn't mean they should be killed.
I don't understand ppl caring this much about a gay dude, they've made SoHollywood a household name

Banning the whole account isn't the right way to go, however banning individuals accounts who make threats sounds logical. If there is evidence the operator of the account is calling for and promoting homosexuals to be murdered, then I stand behind this.

You can dislike some people, but killing someone who hasn't killed anyone is immoral.
The password holder of the account is an open homophobe though

Status
Not open for further replies.