Use your real pic as an avatar for 12hrs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Don't fall for that charlatan's tricks!
:faysalwtf:
Ignore his DMs or you'll regret it. He is bad for you.
:ufdup:
Is it true you don’t want to post your pic because you recently had to go bald because your hairline was receding.

Why are you ashamed of yourself. Let your head be free you fucking milk dud.

Drop a pic

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
BD2C2E40-A1FD-46E9-B5F3-67D1FD47E5AA.png
What's with the af laagado sxb? "Neef" kulaha :gucciwhat:
My bad I meant neet. Not in education employment or training

What do you do?

Nalle

🥰🥰🥰
The amount of cooking you do @Mercury weli cuntadii minjahaaga mey gaadhin kkkkkkk:siilaanyolaugh:
man you look like mo Farah wallahi, the heck, even the shape of maskaxdaada and the baldnesso_O

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
The amount of cooking you do @Mercury weli cuntadii minjahaaga mey gaadhin kkkkkkk:siilaanyolaugh:
man you look like mo Farah wallahi, the heck, even the shape of maskaxdaada and the baldnesso_O
Huno cuntadayda anigu kuma naxo waa cunto nafaqo except for fredagsmys få äter jag vs jag vill

Besides I was getting bidaar anyways so I shave

Nalle

🥰🥰🥰
Huno cuntadayda anigu kuma naxo waa cunto nafaqo except for fredagsmys få äter jag vs jag vill

Besides I was getting bidaar anyways so I shave
Aniga xitaa:noneck: I’m having big ass bariis iyo hilib right now with maraq

Baldness is a great thing, you look more manly with your head shaved, I would never have guess cuntada in aad karisid behind the doors with that badass look going on :dabcasar: I always tell my braders to get bald and grow some heavy big ass beard :oops::oops:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Aniga xitaa:noneck: I’m having big ass bariis iyo hilib right now with maraq

Baldness is a great thing, you look more manly with your head shaved, I would never have guess cuntada in aad karisid behind the doors with that badass look going on :dabcasar: I always tell my braders to get bald and grow some heavy big ass beard :oops::oops:

Thing is Somali food although good isnt that healthy lol back home people eat saxan bariis iyo baasto kadib wxy odhanyahn caloosha sidee ban iska yareya ta kale cuntada kuu ficaan somalida ma cunan ba

I was eating oatmeal for breakfast everybody asked me hadan xanuusaday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending