USA: Somalia on track for debt clearance in February

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
Umada somaliyeed sogala, imagine this; a nation with an unfinished civil war, with the deadliest terrorist organisation on the face of the African continent, with an disunited population, with a breakaway region and the list goes on and on.

This nation is headed towards debt relief while other African nations are heavily indebted while they enjoy stability and peace.

I guess what they say is true the Somalis are the Jews of Africa.

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
And on top of all we have an arms embargo imposed on us, which will also be lifted.

2020 will be the year of the rising Somali republic.

Wabillahi tofiq

@kickz

Our country is rising again

:samwelcome:

As @Diaspora ambassador mentioned, by 2020 we will be in a select group of nations with zero debt.

Somalia a failed nation has bigger allies then most other African countries. 2020 shal indeed by a glorious year for all Somalis.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
@kickz

Our country is rising again

:samwelcome:

As @Diaspora ambassador mentioned, by 2020 we will be in a select group of nations with zero debt.

Somalia a failed nation has bigger allies then most other African countries. 2020 shal indeed by a glorious year for all Somalis.

New temporary parliament building is ready to, in time for new session and the vote to remove Kenyan forces:denzelnigga:

Last edited:
New temporary parliament building is ready to, in time for new session and the vote to remove Kenyan forces:denzelnigga:

:salute:

it will be a glorious day, inshallah when those kenyans are kicked out.

here is a somali mp talking about that issue

Last edited:

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Lets not get to happy yet. We've got a long hard road ahead, but i'm confident in this next generation of ambitious somalis to get our country back from the clutches of anarchy.

The future is looking up for the geeljire nation.

anigif_sub-buzz-23353-1557319617-1.gif

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Nice, sounds like MPs recognize Kenya as the enemy.:banderas:
These niggas have the nerve to talk on national tv about annexing jubbaland, like they are russia or something.

Anything to distract from their economy that's about to collapse i guess.

:drakelaugh:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
These niggas have the nerve to talk on national tv about annexing jubbaland, like they are russia or something.

Anything to distract from their economy that's about to collapse i guess.

:drakelaugh:

The debt is probably has them so shook that they are desperate to get at our resources:pachah1:

Trending