USA + International countries give orders to Musa jeegaan to start dialogue with mucraad

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP

jeegaan days is over :mjcry: .

Great achivement is losing Bari Sanaag in 2019 and fail to capture Boocaame 12 times:wow1:

Last edited:

bidenkulaha

GalYare
The heat is on but Muuse is a typical African wannabe dictator so will stall as long as possible before the threat of sanctions

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
The heat is on but Muuse is a typical African wannabe dictator so will stall as long as possible before the threat of sanctions
Musa jeegaan fail to start war with Puntland and capture Boocame so he can extend his term.

Now Musa Shani has to run or accept mucraad request.

He lived and breathed Kacaan, he is product of that Era. I honestly believe he idolizes MSB, there are a lot of videos of him praising Somalia's military powers lol

These guys are all the same Wallahi, if Somalis had more of a written history I bet these events where Somalis rebel against a general figure has happened plenty of times in our history

Hilmaam

Sound mind sound body
VIP
Somaliland is safe and peaceful. My nephews and nieces and brother right now in Boroma. Bixi doing good job why rock the boat and create chaos. Democracy and term limits bullshit. It will not work in Africa and each time pushes countries to brink of war. Bixi can be a Paul Kagame given enough time feel same about Deni.

GemState

36/21
VIP
He lived and breathed Kacaan, he is product of that Era. I honestly believe he idolizes MSB, there are a lot of videos of him praising Somalia's military powers lol
The military coup in Somalia in 1969 and subsequent two decades of MSB's rule totally deformed its political culture. Somalia's political elite went from developing a reputation for running the most democratic elections in the on the continent in the 60s to probably the most retrogressive and sectarian African political elite today.

All strongmen in Somalia model themselves on MSB

The military coup in Somalia in 1969 and subsequent two decades of MSB's rule totally deformed its political culture. Somalia's political elite went from developing a reputation for running the most democratic elections in the on the continent in the 60s to probably the most retrogressive and sectarian African political elite today.

All strongmen in Somalia model themselves on MSB
I think the shift occurred after 1982 but you're right, Somali culture drastically changed, however there was rampant corruption as well before the 69' coup. Remember that public offices were only held by people who spoke colonial languages and no standardize Somali language/script was used.

There were good and bad things in both era but the latter inspired men like Muse Bixi and other types of hardcore strongmen archetypes to appear.

GemState

36/21
VIP
I think the shift occurred after 1982 but you're right, Somali culture drastically changed, however there was rampant corruption as well before the 69' coup. Remember that public offices were only held by people who spoke colonial languages and no standardize Somali language/script was used.

There were good and bad things in both era but the latter inspired men like Muse Bixi and other types of hardcore strongmen archetypes to appear.
Corruption is normal, we're in Africa after all. But by snuffing out democracy, we were doomed to oscillate between autocracy and anarchy, so even if the Kacaan survived, it'd be consistent with that since the more you delay a change in institutions the harder it will become to change into something else,

Terrorist xaasid boy nothing major would happen in the blessed republic in the days to come as we aren't like your failed hellhole nation 😂 😂

These guys are all the same Wallahi, if Somalis had more of a written history I bet these events where Somalis rebel against a general figure has happened plenty of times in our history
How does he idolize afweyne when he actually fought against him in the 80s??:what1:

Musa Biixi was member of the military in the previous state or regime getting the rank of Colonel in the Air force so he has the militarily mindset when it comes to power and it's not connected to a single man idea it's something that's common among members of armed forces in nations that had coups.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Alkabab and Daesh are your family ina Cali Saleebano so fix your home first before replying to my comments :reallymaury:
Alkabab iyo ISIS is your product ina isaaq. Their families living in Hargisa. Stop supporting terrorist groups so you can find Ictraaf :sass1: .

Laagite

الداروودي
Impossible to hold the elections in 2 days without a budget, don't even think the electoral committee had said they could do it. Muse Bixi is staying at most until Summer 2023 or if he plays it right in 2024

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Impossible to hold the elections in 2 days without a budget, don't even think the electoral committee had said they could do it. Muse Bixi is staying at most until Summer 2023 or if he plays it right in 2024
Wadani wants the elections to happen in 9 months and before the party elections since the party license are expired come December.

Laagite

الداروودي
Wadani wants the elections to happen in 9 months and before the party elections since the party license are expired come December.
Thats why Cirro was on a tour, he's secured voters for majority doesn't want the chance to slip by him lol.

Biixi needs to hold a meeting with the opposition groups to reach an agreement on the election issue to end the political turmoil that exists in the country.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Biixi needs to hold a meeting with the opposition groups to reach an agreement on the election issue to end the political turmoil that exists in the country.

Will see what comes out of it. But it’s a shame that IC had to get involved after good reputation with democracy.

Trending