USA grants 165 million to Rebuild Danab Forces

That remains to be seen. Your going off a 7 like tweet. Lemme see a real source.
The fkn source is in the thread man

i doubt theyll give the money to somali politicians probably a deal between the company and the pentagon. The company will also be denied future contracts if they steal money

Yes I don't care as long as he brings prosperity and progress. Accidents happen and high profile incidents are meant to be swept under the rug. The particular incident had repercussions felt by qaxooti FOBs in Turkey. But all you petty fucks care about is HSM's downfall.

I remind you that you have been convinced, I'd say even brainwashed into believing HSM is the reason behind the misfortunes of your tol all the while HSM has no say over your lands or regions, quite unreasonable and idiotic. HSM is supported by the people he taxes and resented by those he doesn't. All the "negative" policies he makes are primarily felt by not his loud and deranged critics but those who are content with his tenure so far.

If I had to guess why you truly resent HSM, id say it is one of these three reasons.

1. You want to share on his success, without putting any work in.
  2. You hate to see the prosperity of the South, it burns you to see an administration that rewards those who pay taxes and put in the hard work.
  3. You hate Somalia and any progress it makes (Habeshi agents and Somalilanders).

And that is why you are a scum, worse than any HSM supporter out there.
You raise several good points and a few contradictory ones. Benadir taxes keep him going, but that’d only be a good response if that was capital of his mamuul goboleed. He’s not though, he’s president of Somalia. So I’ll hold him to that standard.

HSM is as corrupt as they come, you’ll use the demented logic of taxation to justify who he should xasuuq. This guy upon seeing troops in Eritrea asked what clan they were. The only ones supporting qabiliste like that are his own. No one outside some Hawiye sub-clans likes this man.

Having said all that. Some users on here actually want progress, so I empathize with that. But people like you saying he’s not in the wrong cuz he’s my blood, is where I draw the line

1. what work have you put in? Typing paragraphs on SSPOT doesn’t count.
2. you want 1 clan hegemony in the south when there’s so many other ones that need to be considered.
3. He’s corrupt, qabiliste, and incompetent. What’s there to like.

The fkn source is in the thread man
I ain’t reading allat.

in all seriousness. if you checked my other post I credited him for this accomplishment.
-Opening new bases
-Securing funding for special forces

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
This is not exclusive to Somalia. It was granted to amentum in October for operations mainly in Benin and also Somalia. This is a corporate money grab without tangible expected results.

-Debte relief
-Arms Embargo being lifted
-Al-Shabaab cleared from +100 KM² of territory
-Implementing infrastructure projects
-Opening new bases
-Securing funding for special forces
-Kicking out 6000 AMISOM troops.
-Increasing government revenue.

Keep seething Habashi agent.
-Debt relief was done Dr beyle and Kheyrlaawe
-Arms Embargo being the lifted? the majority of the leg work was done by Farmmajo.
-Farmaajo was the one who started the process of application of removing Amisom whilst your president's and people are the one who bought them in in the first place and are currently trying to keep them until 2030 and beyond
I crewing
- government revenue increase was vast majority again done by Farmmajo after he came in the Garguute Donkey left it bankrupt in 2017, it's all Farmaajos mate.

Those you stated are all mostly achieved by the previous administration now compare to all the negative things the Donkey Garguute is doing by...

- signing away maritime security to Ethiopia giving them Somalias coasts (and you're trying to call me a xaarbashi agent lol, iska aamus yaa dameer)

- about to recognise Isreal

-Signed secret oil deals to give away Somalias Oil resources for as cheap as donkey feed 😂

- the mist corrupt Somalia president ever 😂

-jeopordising Somalias relations with longest and best ally Turkey just for his mentally ill donkey son

- reinstated mass qaat importation to drug the Somali people

- has signed a free movement deal with EAC so kafir Bantus can move enmasse into Somalia continuing their Bantu expansion

- he is the unashamedly the tribalist president Somalia ever had, polarising Somalis and he brags about it. This corrupt donkey is not fit to be president

- embarrassingly being so docile to all of Somalias enemies at least maajo use to stand up to Somalias sometimes. Your Hassan Sheikh Al Donkey Buldanaa Dameer being beaten up by bedouins in UAE coming back with bruises and Broken arms. This is the first time ever that has happened to president of a country never has this humiliation been seen before. This former NGO tramp is not fit to be president

-openly brags about corruption and nepotism giving his daughter a big government job

- embarrassingly went to a world conference about food security and GMOs being the only 3rd world head of state to go there and shamelessly show face.

- he is planning to the arms embargo lifting to arm his related clans and marginalise other clans.

-he's a former NGO tramp who enjoys flying around the world spends most his time outside of his office doing work for the nation has been on nearly 70 vacations in just 1 year and half, damn so much flying it's as if donkeys had wings 😂.
Also. Brings his gaajo relatives and gaajo clan members with him so they can abscond squat around and then claim asylum/refugee.

-the so called offensive against alshabab is nepotistic/cronyist and corrupt as he's only help free clans that are related to him not SWS and Jubbaland.

I can keep going on and on but you get the message you people are docile and are not fit to lead

Last edited:

hinters

E pluribus unum
VIP
Americaaaaaa f*ck yeah!
American Flag Vintage GIF by US National Archives

Daddy america saved you all you're welcome

You raise several good points and a few contradictory ones. Benadir taxes keep him going, but that’d only be a good response if that was capital of his mamuul goboleed. He’s not though, he’s president of Somalia. So I’ll hold him to that standard.

HSM is as corrupt as they come, you’ll use the demented logic of taxation to justify who he should xasuuq. This guy upon seeing troops in Eritrea asked what clan they were. The only ones supporting qabiliste like that are his own. No one outside some Hawiye sub-clans likes this man.

Having said all that. Some users on here actually want progress, so I empathize with that. But people like you saying he’s not in the wrong cuz he’s my blood, is where I draw the line
You claim I support HSM due to something as retarded as him sharing blood with me. Id say these are your own beliefs, it is clear to me you hate HSM because he is not your blood/tol. If he was you would be calling him "habiibul malaayiin", "xurmadle", "HSM the builder", or "the love of my life" or by other retarded titles. Stop projecting your standards on me.
1. what work have you put in? Typing paragraphs on SSPOT doesn’t count.
2. you want 1 clan hegemony in the south when there’s so many other ones that need to be considered.
3. He’s corrupt, qabiliste, and incompetent. What’s there to like.
Lets assume neither of us have put in any work. And lets say working for Somalia's interests is a prerequisite for the right to support those who do. Surely by that logic you would agree that you are also unfit to criticise a man who has spent the last 30 years educating a wartorn nations youth, opened a university and is currently spending +130hrs a week on Somalias recovery. The arrogance to assume you are better is perplexing.

IKHALIIL

Suldhaanka
-Arms Embargo being the lifted? the majority of the leg work was done by Farmmajo.
-Farmaajo was the one who started the process of application of removing Amisom whilst your president's and people are the one who bought them in in the first place and are currently trying to keep them until 2030 and beyond
I crewing
- government revenue increase was vast majority again done by Farmmajo after he came in the Garguute Donkey left it bankrupt in 2017, it's all Farmaajos mate.

Those you stated are all mostly achieved by the previous administration now compare to all the negative things the Donkey Garguute is doing by...

- signing away maritime security to Ethiopia giving them Somalias coasts (and you're trying to call me a xaarbashi agent lol, iska aamus yaa dameer)

-Signed secret oil deals to give away Somalias Oil resources for as cheap as donkey feed 😂

-jeopordising Somalias relations with longest and best ally Turkey just for his mentally ill donkey son

- has signed a free movement deal with EAC so kafir Bantus can move enmasse into Somalia continuing their Bantu expansion

- he is the unashamedly the tribalist president Somalia ever had, polarising Somalis and he brags about it. This corrupt donkey is not fit to be president

- embarrassingly being so docile to all of Somalias enemies at least maajo use to stand up to Somalias sometimes. Your Hassan Sheikh Al Donkey Buldanaa Dameer being beaten up by bedouins in UAE coming back with bruises and Broken arms. This is the first time ever that has happened to president of a country never has this humiliation been seen before. This former NGO tramp is not fit to be president

-openly brags about corruption and nepotism giving his daughter a big government job

- embarrassingly went to a world conference about food security and GMOs being the only 3rd world head of state to go there and shamelessly show face.

- he is planning to the arms embargo lifting to arm his related clans and marginalise other clans.

-he's a former NGO tramp who enjoys flying around the world spends most his time outside of his office doing work for the nation has been on nearly 70 vacations in just 1 year and half, damn so much flying it's as if donkeys had wings 😂.
Also. Brings his gaajo relatives and gaajo clan members with him so they can abscond squat around and then claim asylum/refugee.

-the so called offensive against alshabab is nepotistic/cronyist and corrupt as he's only help free clans that are related to him not SWS and Jubbaland.

I can keep going on and on but you get the message you people are docile and are not fit to lead
Beenta badan aad dadka ku akhrineysid iska daa we all witnessed what the previous government achieved.
Your post reeks of laangaabnimo and if anything or anyone is gaajo it's "your people" who can't leave Villada when the time is up.

I crewing

"Your people are docile and unfit". A man who believes god creates people unequally is not worthy of civilised discussions. I'd kindly request you to stop ineracting with me.

If he was you would be calling him "habiibul malaayiin", "xurmadle", "HSM the builder", or "the love of my life" or by other retarded titles. Stop projecting your standards on me.
You haven’t denied it though:yousmart:

Unfortunately, none of these politicians are from my Tol. Hassan sheikh just goes against everything I stand for politically. Maybe if I was benadiri like yourself I’d like him. Since he represents the taxpayer there to the fullest extent. So much so that he’s willing to screw over the whole country.
Lets assume neither of us have put in any work. And lets say working for Somalia's interests is a prerequisite for the right to support those who do. Surely by that logic you would agree that you are also unfit to criticise a man who has spent the last 30 years educating a wartorn nations youth, opened a university and is currently spending +130hrs a week on Somalias recovery. The arrogance to assume you are better is perplexing.
We work for Somalia’s interest in one way or another. One way is by condemning what isn’t right. Qabil destroyed the country. It’s a huge setback to have a qabiliste running it. We learn from history. So why in anyone’s right mind does HSM get a pass?

His accolades mean nothing if he does something to diminish it right after.

IKHALIIL

Suldhaanka
You haven’t denied it though:yousmart:

Unfortunately, none of these politicians are from my Tol. Hassan sheikh just goes against everything I stand for politically. Maybe if I was benadiri like yourself I’d like him. Since he represents the taxpayer there to the fullest extent. So much so that he’s willing to screw over the whole country.

We work for Somalia’s interest in one way or another. One way is by condemning what isn’t right. Qabil destroyed the country. It’s a huge setback to have a qabiliste running it. We learn from history. So why in anyone’s right mind does HSM get a pass?

His accolades mean nothing if he does something to diminish it right after.
The last thing he is is a qabiiliste cheeseman definitly was one

"Your people are docile and unfit". A man who believes god creates people unequally is not worthy of civilised discussions. I'd kindly request you to stop ineracting with me.
Good to see you accepted truth.
Beenta badan aad dadka ku akhrineysid iska daa we all witnessed what the previous government achieved.
Your post reeks of laangaabnimo and if anything or anyone is gaajo it's "your people" who can't leave Villada when the time is up.
Can't debunk anything I say can you look just pathetic as you old your old dnkyman
Screenshot_20231215_201443.jpg

I don't even debate CBB, bro. They have an IQ of less than 60, wasted five years in office just insulting the Mucaarads, and done nothing to help Somalia. Now, they are just yelling for attention, and no matter how much they cry, there is nothing they can do to stop HSM from bringing out Win after Win.

Trending

Latest posts