USA grants 165 million to Rebuild Danab Forces

Amentum does logistics, US/nato logistics are simply unmatched and imo it makes a bigger difference than hardware considering our needs

Interesting they only have 2 bases currently for Danab Kismayo and Baledogle I think the next 4 will be Baidoa, Galkacyo, Berbera, Bosaso, if they add 2 more it could be Zaylac and Maxaas.

But Amentum was also involved in Afghanistan.
1702625425719.png

the US know this dhameer isn’t going to spend a penny on defense. So we’ll know if they really plan to help if they give it directly to him or not.

HSM would rather watch his own hooyo get maimed than not be corrupt for 1 term.

the US know this dhameer isn’t going to spend a penny on defense. So we’ll know if they really plan to help if they give it directly to him or not.

HSM would rather watch his own hooyo get maimed than not be corrupt for 1 term.
He will not spend on defence instead he will demand Amisom to untill 2029 so he and his HAG gaajo cronies can pocket all the money and not pay the army their wages 😂

Afmadow and Badhaadhe should have Danab bases like Kismayo does. It’s strategic and can help flush out AS from their strongholds in Jilib and Boni forest.

Internet Nomad

𝑮𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒓 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆𝒔
VIP
Damn is Somalia really going to become a US Ally?

So much ciil for Somalia's success. You Habesha rats are very sad, really.
What success? Going around the world with a begging bowl like a donkey and getting whipped like a donkey in the UAE coming back from their with bruises and broken arms, is that what you call success? The so called offensive against Al-Shabaab is being flopped is that what you call success? Meanwhile as we speak the government coffers and all aid are being looted is that what you call success? Going to regonise Israel as a nation state while it is geneciding Muslims is that what you call success? Just stop dameer buldanana stuff i

Somalia will only have success when we don't have a donkey as president wanting to have Xaarbeshis and Bantus invade and 'protect' his clan in the capital city

What success? Going around the world with a begging bowl like a donkey and getting whipped like a donkey in the UAE coming back from their with bruises and broken arms, is that what you call success? The so called offensive against Al-Shabaab is being flopped is that what you call success? Meanwhile as we speak the government coffers and all aid are being looted is that what you call success? Going to regonise Israel as a nation state while it is geneciding Muslims is that what you call success? Just stop dameer buldanana stuff i

Somalia will only have success when we don't have a donkey as president wanting to have Xaarbeshis and Bantus invade and 'protect' his clan in the capital city
-Debte relief
-Arms Embargo being lifted
-Al-Shabaab cleared from +100 KM² of territory
-Implementing infrastructure projects
-Opening new bases
-Securing funding for special forces
-Kicking out 6000 AMISOM troops.
-Increasing government revenue.

Keep seething Habashi agent.

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
This is good. If the US is known for one thing, it's the military industrial complex. We tap into their supply and we could get key logistic technology along with armed vehicles and weaponry.

-Debte relief
-Arms Embargo being lifted
-Opening new bases
-Kicking out 6000 AMISOM troops.
-Increasing government revenue.
For the record. The one your so adamant on defending is only responsible for 4 of these.

Which four
-Opening new bases

sxb I’m not here to convince you otherwise. If you’ve been spoonfed 🧢 that’s on you.

@AboveHeigtś is scum who was defending the murder of a Turkish citizen and hoping he gets away scot free. All you guys are the same ilk I’ve come to find, even if HSM does wrong you don’t care.

-Opening new bases

sxb I’m not here to convince you otherwise. If you’ve been spoonfed 🧢 that’s on you.

@AboveHeigtś is scum who was defending the murder of a Turkish citizen and hoping he gets away scot free. All you guys are the same ilk I’ve come to find, even if HSM does wrong you don’t care.
Yes I don't care as long as he brings prosperity and progress. Accidents happen and high profile incidents are meant to be swept under the rug. The particular incident had repercussions felt by qaxooti FOBs in Turkey. But all you petty fucks care about is HSM's downfall.

I remind you that you have been convinced, I'd say even brainwashed into believing HSM is the reason behind the misfortunes of your tol all the while HSM has no say over your lands or regions, quite unreasonable and idiotic. HSM is supported by the people he taxes and resented by those he doesn't. All the "negative" policies he makes are primarily felt by not his loud and deranged critics but those who are content with his tenure so far.

If I had to guess why you truly resent HSM, id say it is one of these three reasons.

1. You want to share on his success, without putting any work in.
  2. You hate to see the prosperity of the South, it burns you to see an administration that rewards those who pay taxes and put in the hard work.
  3. You hate Somalia and any progress it makes (Habeshi agents and Somalilanders).

And that is why you are a scum, worse than any HSM supporter out there.

Last edited:

Trending