US senator visits MOG, doesn't exit airport!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DRACO

VIP
A US senator visited Mogadishu but did not exit the airport due to the ever worsening security situation .

Rather than senator jack reed travel to villa somalia , Farmaajo travelled to mogadishu airport to meet with senator jack.

#Failmajo

saywalahi

Xamar Living
Remember when the US ambassador to Somalia, visited Hargeisa, and they called him 'US ambassador to Somaliland' in horn cable tv :pachah1::pachah1:
:mjlol:

No Shame walahi after they were confronted they were like , he is the ambassador to “Somalia and Somaliland” kkkkkk:russ:

If you go to his Twitter account and other government websites it says Somalia only. :mjlol:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
:mjlol:

No Shame walahi after they were confronted they were like , he is the ambassador to “Somalia and Somaliland” kkkkkk:russ:

If you go to his Twitter account and other government websites it says Somalia only. :mjlol:
:russ::russ::dead1::deadmanny:

saywalahi

Xamar Living
You don't conteol me, you don't even control yourself, it's easy to say whatever, but you are the modern day slave, slave of Bantu colony, go and kill yourself.

I control myself kulaha kkkk :russ:
332EF6E6-5770-4345-95FB-A528BDBFC4AC.jpeg

:lolbron:

I control myself kulaha kkkk :russ:
View attachment 38599

:lolbron:

That's because neither me not you controls the airspace, so stfu, it's ICAO that controls airspace, since there is a dispute between Somaliland and zumalia.

We will see, qho qill fully control thw airspace once talks restart next month, don't sh!t on your pants no Turkwy will mediate the talks now.

You will have your fate.

Listen the UN envoy to Zumalia and Somaliland addressing about the airspace. He said it's between Somalilamd, Zumalia and Icao.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
That's because neither me not you controls the airspace, so stfu, it's ICAO that controls airspace, since there is a dispute between Somaliland and zumalia.

We will see, qho qill fully control thw airspace once talks restart next month, don't sh!t on your pants no Turkwy will mediate the talks now.

You will have your fate.
Actually now the airspace traffic control is being monitored from Xamar, they ICAO already handed over all the air-traffic equipment to the federal government

@Bohol can you confirm this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts