US Sec of State: Washington says it is prepared to consider sanctions & visa restrictions, to respond to efforts to undermine peace and stability.

MT Foxtrot

Anti-qabil
As the Secretary has stated previously, the United States is prepared to consider all available tools, including sanctions and visa restrictions, to respond to efforts to undermine peace and stability in Somalia.

It's funny people are misconstruing this statement as a reference to Farmaajo or the FGS. The only party undermining peace and fomenting unrest in the capital is the Council of Presidential Candidates.

It's funny people are misconstruing this statement as a reference to Farmaajo or the FGS. The only party undermining peace and fomenting unrest in the capital is the Council of Presidential Candidates.

😂😂 what’s funny is that Farmaajo thinks he can use an expired parliament whose mandate has ended to extend his term which has already ended and expect the Somali people in Mogadishu and Cabuudwaq District and Gedo to be fine with it.

MT Foxtrot

Anti-qabil
😂😂 what’s funny is that Farmaajo thinks he can use an expired parliament whose mandate has ended to extend his term

Puntland and Jubaland aborted the entire process by establishing ridiculous pre-conditions for elections to take place. Their aim, as always, was to ensure the autonomy of their clan states and prevent the development of a strong central authority. They were never going to agree to elections to take place as evidenced by those numerous talks, so why bother? Let's bypass them entirely and end 4.5 in one fell swoop.
which has already ended and expect the Somali people in Mogadishu and Cabuudwaq District and Gedo to be fine with it.

I think any intelligent person would take two more years of Farmaajo if it meant they finally have the right to elect their leaders.

Puntland and Jubaland aborted the entire process by establishing ridiculous pre-conditions for elections to take place. Their aim, as always, was to ensure the autonomy of their clan states and prevent the development of a strong central authority. They were never going to agree to elections to take place as evidenced by those numerous talks, so why bother? Let's bypass them entirely and end 4.5 in one fell swoop.

I think any intelligent person would take two more years of Farmaajo if it meant they finally have the right to elect their leaders.

Farmaajo is a liar, he made a promise and broken a lot of them. We not going to fall for this lie.

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP

Nice pivot. I like the part where you refused to engage with anything that I wrote and started parroting lines like an NPC.

Jubaland and Puntland are Federalists and are against Intervention in their federal states by the dictator. I fully support them by that.

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
Nice pivot. I like the part where you refused to engage with anything that I wrote and started parroting lines like an NPC.
Xarmaajo is jahil he actually took us back 10 years.... look how hassan shieq transfer him the power peaceful.... we don't need other afweyne am glad beesha hawiye stood up to him eyga eyga dhale
FB_IMG_1619390201411.jpg

MT Foxtrot

Anti-qabil
Tell him to go to gedo.... xamar wa magalo hawiye

"Tell him to go to gedo"

npc.png

My nigga, update your firmware.
@hawa-ali is one of the most delusional Marehans on this site
:pachah1:

I don't speak qabil so you're going to have to explain what that means to me.
I could guess her clan just the way she types. Tell her Cabuudwaq is that way

So, you have discovered the means of inferring qabil via forum posts and I'm supposed to be the delusional one?

:dead:

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts