US Press Secretary said the illegal MOU by Abiy Ahmed Ali signed with SL separatist leader Muse Bihi poses threat to the US National Security & HOA

In an Audio Press, the US Press Secretary said the illegal MOU Ethiopian PM Abiy Ahmed Ali signed with Somaliland separatist leader Muse Bihi poses threat to the United States National Security & stability of the Horn of Africa and beyond.
He also said that the US is certainly troubled what is purportedly included in the document which violates 🇸🇴 sovereignty & territorial integrity.

The US is also particularly troubled that this MOU threatens to disrupt the fight Somalia, ATMIS, and US were waging against the terrorist group Alshabaab.

Nin123

Patriarchy is from Allah
VIP

In an Audio Press, the US Press Secretary said the illegal MOU Ethiopian PM Abiy Ahmed Ali signed with Somaliland separatist leader Muse Bihi poses threat to the United States National Security & stability of the Horn of Africa and beyond.
He also said that the US is certainly troubled what is purportedly included in the document which violates 🇸🇴 sovereignty & territorial integrity.

The US is also particularly troubled that this MOU threatens to disrupt the fight Somalia, ATMIS, and US were waging against the terrorist group Alshabaab.
Thank you white man you saved us yet again 🙏

Thank you white man you saved us yet again 🙏
China also support one Somalia.. Those are so far the only powers of the world.. But don't tell this to our slow cousins up north who're still celebrating Ethiopia's intend to look into recognizing them for a chunk of Somali territory

US is just stating the obvious that it affects their business negatively because it creates tension between Ethiopia and Somalia who are in a coalition to fight the insurgents.
If Ethiopia gets kicked out then it slows down or potentially reverses gains made in some regions.

It's the last card Somalia has and it's self-destructive but they've managed to make the US nervous. So far though the US has said they are just talking to partners in the region, no concrete steps outlines which makes me think they aren't willing to do much else.

America can't protect it's own ships in the red sea dont expect anything more than condemnation
Some of you guys are too slow wallahi.. America or any other international power being against the deal doesn't mean they'll invade Ethiopia or intervene militarily in the conflict, it only means SL won't get any recognition and the Somali government will only be seing as the only legitimate authority in the country, furthermore it means Somalia will be able to get international support, through troops training as well as buying arms etc and finally if it comes to war the rest of the world will support Somalia as it is defending its sovereignty.

Some of you guys are too slow wallahi.. America or any other international power being against the deal doesn't mean they'll invade Ethiopia or intervene militarily in the conflict, it only means SL won't get any recognition and the Somali government will only be seing as the only legitimate authority in the country, furthermore it means Somalia will be able to get international support, through troops training as well as buying arms etc and finally if it comes to war the rest of the world will support Somalia as it is defending its sovereignty.

They are bothered but not that bothered. They just don't want to see a conflict breaking out over the deal. They will stop any escalation because they have total control over the Somali government.

They are bothered but not that bothered. They just don't want to see a conflict breaking out over the deal. They will stop any escalation because they have total control over the Somali government.
All we need is for them to be bothered enough to give us weapons at a discounted price. If Somalia is well armed, I’m confident that our people can handle the rest
:win:

All we need is for them to be bothered enough to give us weapons at a discounted price. If Somalia is well armed, I’m confident that our people can handle the rest
:win:
I would even say we have enough weapons to cook the habashi, back in 2006 the habashi came to Somalia with a force of 50-10K heavily armed military, few years later they had to leave totally defeated, mind you it was mostly the Hawiye and al shabab fighting them at time and Somalia had no functioning government at the time.. Imagine if Ethiopia had to face a united Somali nation with its old Soviet era military equipment? How are they gonna be able to sustain an occupation thousands of kilometers away from their own soil and surrounded by hostile civilians and enemies who would constantly attack them, in their bases, on routes and their supply lines, do you think Ethiopia can afford such a costly war? And with a raging insurgency within their borders as well? I think Somalis are getting a bit soft when they think Ethiopia could beat us really. Our only weakness is a lack of unity.

I would even say we have enough weapons to cook the habashi, back in 2006 the habashi came to Somalia with a force of 50-10K heavily armed military, few years later they had to leave totally defeated, mind you it was mostly the Hawiye and al shabab fighting them at time and Somalia had no functioning government at the time.. Imagine if Ethiopia had to face a united Somali nation with its old Soviet era military equipment? How are they gonna be able to sustain an equation thousdans of kilometers away from their own soil and surrounded by hostile civilians and enemies who would constantly attack them, in their bases, on routes and their supply lines, do you think Ethiopia can afford such a costly war? And with a raging insurgency within their borders as well? I think Somalis are getting a bit soft when they think Ethiopia could beat us really. Our only weakness is a lack of unity.
That’s true but the only problem I see is that the Ethiopians improved their Air Force and got a lot of drones. We don’t have much to defend ourselves from an aerial attack

This is why I hope the government gets some nice anti-aircraft weapons. If we can force them to keep the fight on the ground, we can easily win

That’s true but the only problem I see is that the Ethiopians improved their Air Force and got a lot of drones. We don’t have much to defend ourselves from an aerial attack

This is why I hope the government gets some nice anti-aircraft weapons. If we can force them to keep the fight on the ground, we can easily win
But bro, even with drones they cannot beat you in your own house, if drones did any big difference America would've won it's war around in the middle east.

But bro, even with drones they cannot beat you in your own house, if drones did any big difference America would've won it's war around in the middle east.
America won every war in the Middle East, the problem they had was with occupying the countries after the war

Ethiopia won’t have to worry about that because SL wants them there so they won’t face the same hostility that the Americans faced since the local populations in the Middle East wanted them gone

My guess is their plan would be to invade SL and only have their troops in Somalia act as a deterrence

America won every war in the Middle East, the problem they had was with occupying the countries after the war

Ethiopia won’t have to worry about that because SL wants them there so they won’t face the same hostility that the Americans faced since the local populations in the Middle East wanted them gone

My guess is their plan would be to invade SL and only have their troops in Somalia act as a deterrence
Correct, but in North Somalia it's only isaaq who support them even they're divided in their support, reer Awdal made it clear they'll fight against any Ethiopian occupation of their land. I'm not saying it'll be an easy conflict, but it'll start a long term conflict where it might even spil into the Ogadenia region.. Also don't forget Somalia has some friends, the other day I was listening to an debate about the conflict and one of the debate participants who's a former amisom debuty head told Somalia is of an strategic importance to other powerful nations who wouldn't allow the Ethiopian ambitions.

It was librations missions with the backing of Somalia,puntland and USA. Ethiopia back then was our ally helping us free Mogadishu from the ICU terrorist organization.
That was a very bad deal to bring them. But anyway they got knocked out.

Correct, but in North Somalia it's only isaaq who support them even they're divided in their support, reer Awdal made it clear they'll fight against any Ethiopian occupation of their land. I'm not saying it'll be an easy conflict, but it'll start a long term conflict where it might even spil into the Ogadenia region.. Also don't forget Somalia has some friends, the other day I was listening to an debate about the conflict and one of the debate participants who's a former amisom debuty head told Somalia is of an strategic importance to other powerful nations who wouldn't allow the Ethiopian ambitions.
Yea a war would be for difficult Ethiopia. But also the diplomatic backlash they’d get from bombing Somalia in an attempt to illegally annex land would damage Ethiopia

I don’t see Ethiopia going through with this deal. To many countries are against it. They’re probably pressuring Ethiopia behind the scenes

But we need weapons to protect us against aerial attacks, Somalia is a flat country and we’d get destroyed if someone wanted to drop bombs on us

Who is even going to get a chance to fight them?

They will be in an isolated place by the sea with the nearest big city 100km away and the Somaliland militiary will guard them with check points leading up to the area so no one even gets close. It's basically a construction job not an invasion. They won't be occupying cities so no contact with locals.

People will get used to it because they won't even see it. All they might see is compound walls in the distance somewhere.

Nin123

Patriarchy is from Allah
VIP
Holly shit Russia supplied Ethiopia with dozen of jet fighters. Nigga it’s over 😭
IMG_1216.jpeg

Su 30 it’s 4.5 Gen jet fighter multirole capable of doing laser guided ground attacks.

Trending