US President has signed an order authorising hundreds of US special forces to be sent back to Somalia according to the New York Times

Some of these folks are ungrateful .
America is somalias longest allie.
They made a mistake in attacking the good folks in xamar once but we have forgiven them .

If it wasnt for the americans majority of the users on here if alive wouldve been warlords or languishing in idp camps.
Our american allies will help us defeat the kebaabis so we can take the useles ATMIS force out of our country .

The last time HSM was president he did a massive push against the al kebaabis using local militias and american trained & funded DANAB& Alpha commandos .

Some of these folks are ungrateful .
America is somalias longest allie.
They made a mistake in attacking the good folks in xamar once but we have forgiven them .

If it wasnt for the americans majority of the users on here if alive wouldve been warlords or languishing in idp camps.
Our american allies will help us defeat the kebaabis so we can take the useles ATMIS force out of our country .

The last time HSM was president he did a massive push against the al kebaabis using local militias and american trained & funded DANAB& Alpha commandos .

Smh, must be a irir thing to want to remain under colonialism. Idooroow, xaal Qaata.

#atmis
#gumeysijecel
#irir

Americans might be runned by cadaan gaalos but I would rather take them over then being a b1tch for china,afwerki ,Abiye ahmed or Qatari terrorists.
U.s contributing on the ground with the peace loving hawiye ethnic group and Somalia is good thing .Dont be nervous boowe we wont ride their tanks to capture garowe, I can assure you

Who are these unknown anonymous posters ?
And why tag me with their qashin ?

It's obviously there in your face, how can you trust the US as an ally when they betrayed the Afghans?

We actually are an important country :rejoice:

Worlds shipping routes run through us. Somalia+America means can be cut off from Europe and oil rich arabs if they get too cozy with China. This is a shakedown on UAE with America taking their Berbera base

Agreed, Somalia can be developed if we leverage our resources and maritime potential. But I will say one thing, no cadaan or carab wants to see Somalis suceed, government or not. The best case scenario these people are giving us is incurring the resources for pennies, while qabil leaders (warlords) take a minor profit. I'm suprised most here don't seem to get this. :cosbyhmm:

bidenkulaha

GalYare
It's obviously there in your face, how can you trust the US as an ally when they betrayed the Afghans?

Agreed, Somalia can be developed if we leverage our resources and maritime potential. But I will say one thing, no cadaan or carab wants to see Somalis suceed, government or not. The best case scenario these people are giving us is incurring the resources for pennies, while qabil leaders (warlords) take a minor profit. I'm suprised most here don't seem to get this. :cosbyhmm:
You can’t compare Somalia to Afghanistan. To keep that country from falling apart America needed to occupy it forever. It count tens of billions to prop up the Afghan government with no sign of change. Whereas since America created the Somali Federal Government we have massively progressed and are standing on our own two feet in many regions of the country. The South now needs that help.

Somalia just needs a security partnership where America trains Somali troops and acts as their airforce. Also does counter terrorism and intelligence operations to root out the Shabaab sleeper cells within government and the public

Som

VIP
Rwanda.

They’ve made mistakes 100% but those African/Middle Eastern countries doomed themselves with incompetent dictators.
Rwanda got better once they left. The UN was heavily criticized because they just watched while people were being butchered. Wrong example

alien

📍outer space
VIP
if the US had an interest in stabilising/building somalia it would have done so 30 years ago. just like they built germany and japan after the world wars.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
if the US had an interest in stabilising/building somalia it would have done so 30 years ago. just like they built germany and japan after the world wars.
America didn’t care about public opinion in the 1940s. The state had all control over news.

When the US attempted to nation build with a massive occupying force it failed because the American media were covering every second of it and every dead troop made it massively unpopular at home for Clinton.

People treat America like it’s an all seeing all knowing power. They succumb to public pressure and policy can change with different Presidents.

For example Obama left Iraq early because it was an unpopular war. Fast forward Iraq falls to ISIS and America has to return.

Same with the Taliban now

You would have to occupy the whole country to do that.
But even if they had, you can't compare Germany and Japan to Somalia. Sure their country was destroyed but they still had engineers (German scientists were better than american scientists), doctors, lawyers etc...

Trending