US drops a large bomb on Afghanistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
tmp_25722-x9dUvCu-976053270.jpg

I wonder if you would be making these jokes if it was your own parents or relatives who were killed? I don't care about your little shock value internet persona that's a disgusting thing to say and you are a sick person.

You don't say the same thing to others who make similar comments about killing other Somalis because of clan do you? Or when people here were happy about the Orlando terror attack.

Take your fake crocodile tears somewhere else. If you gonna express outrage, then show it to everyone and not only when I target your group. You're a hypocrite but you're a Sunni so it's expected of you

:kodaksmiley:

You don't say the same thing to others who make similar comments about killing other Somalis because of clan do you? Or when people here were happy about the Orlando terror attack.

Take your fake crocodile tears somewhere else. If you gonna express outrage, then show it to everyone and not only when I target your group. You're a hypocrite but you're a Sunni so it's expected of you

I've commented many times on how sick the people who call for fighting between somali clans while they're in their little comfortable bubble are but nice try:umad:

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf

quote the ppl who were happy about the Orlando attack

the only one who gets happy about terrorist attacks is u. don't pretend like u care about the victims. they're just pawns in ur shitty narrative

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts