*Update about my oh so boring life*

World

VIP
That’s How most men always been. They want lightskin mixed race looking women. Even the black guys at my uni they don’t even be dating black/african girls.
If you look good then men want you, if you don’t look good they don’t. Don’t be blaming your looks on your skin colour. Hit the gym and get to work. :camby:

If you look good then men want you, if you don’t look good they don’t. Don’t be blaming your looks on your skin colour. Hit the gym and get to work. :camby:
People on this are weird sometimes like saying a certain race is undesirable if u look good u will do well no matter what your race or skin color is

AbdiFreedom

Humiliator in Chief
Staff Member
The one thing I did not get so far as I am aging is back and body pain. All of my friends are complaining of this but knock on wood I have not yet experienced it. They all go to massage places. I lucked out so far. I should hit the gym asap though before it happens and to limit its harm to me.

@Periplus just wait. In due course, you're going to be feeling the effects of age soon. Hehe.

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
The one thing I did not get so far as I am aging is back and body pain. All of my friends are complaining of this but knock on wood I have not yet experienced it. They all go to massage places. I lucked out so far. I should hit the gym asap though before it happens and to limit its harm to me.

@Periplus just wait. In due course, you're going to be feeling the effects of age soon. Hehe.

Dude you’re barely 5 years older than me.

Stop acting like you’re some oday, you’re in your twenties ffs.

:draketf:

World

VIP
People on this are weird sometimes like saying a certain race is undesirable if u look good u will do well no matter what your race or skin color is
They’re definitely skinny asf or fat, I doubt a girl with nice curves is complaining about nobody wanting them.