Universe Questions To Ponder

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
The ppl love rushing to universe topic but before u do you need to know how to 'think' following a set of condition n direction for your thought and conceptualize it and experiment with it in your head. My thought direction is to seek common origins assuming primitive or small origins to big and large things similar to an adult has baby roots, I assume everything complex has the same pattern.

The universe clearly has space-time-physical matter-time-gravity-energy as a baseline, these all interact. Some questions to ponder.

1. Space Is big so following my thought process, I assume it had a small origin point, in-fact it's as a small as 'grain'. Now does time work Independent, is it co-joined to space? if space n time r independent wat came first? I suspect their co-joined as u need space n time together for space to expand. Time by itself is useless without space and space on its own is useless without time as it won't expand. Pls add ur model or tell me if their is holes in mine.

2. Gravity, what's the origin point? was it established at the initial singularity point of the expansion of space-time, is it co-joined or stands alone separate to space-time? wats the effect on space-time if gravity isn't present, does gravity only present itself when physical matter exist so it doesn't collide or collapse? I am undecided so you can add ur model or tell me if their holes in my understanding.

3. Energy. This has me stumped it's common origin, we do know in the singularity expansion it was hot so where does hot come from 'energy' and then cooled off as space n time expanded from the hot singularity. What is energy? is it physical or is it non physical? if it's non physical what's the general rule about what defines energy? Does it only interact with physical matter? if so do the all the systems it interact with have an input-processing-output conversion process. Is physical matter all 'energy' also and we all feed off each other?

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
The other thing to ponder is electrical waves in the universe, what's its common origin, is that a form of energy? did it always exist? does it only exist if space-time is present? is it cojoined to space-time or does it follow the cause sequence like physical matter have origin point always.

hinters

E pluribus unum
VIP
Einstein proved that space and time were connected in what's called the spacetime continuum.

Erythrean

🇺🇸 PROUD MURICAN!!! Hamitic Horner Race
I do agree that Allah made those, but as Muslims we are encouraged to understand and ponder the world that Allah made, it's not haram or shirk to ask questions about our universe.
True, but there’s no need for philosophical questions since it’s only round about bullshit in my opinion unless your proving a point.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Einstein proved that space and time were connected in what's called the spacetime continuum.

Relativity has me stumped to conceptualize it bro, can u explain it simple. Right now all i conceptualize is we all interact with time differently depending on location, like you might be in america but interact with time as day and me in australia as night.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thats why im like this when I see religion and the damage it does to Somali brain and want to remove it from society so they can develop natural brain and thought.

Angry Season 2 GIF by The Office

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
True, but there’s no need for philosophical questions since it’s only round about bullshit in my opinion unless your proving a point.

How do u generate a theory without conceptualizing and thought experiment before its tested? u can't. Its similar to human origin, without a theory dna test n language testing is pointless as u wont know what to look for.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Facts.it leads to dangerous path if you overthink these topics

We know religion promotes lazy thinking as u r told the answer as a kid thru faith, but that also leads to no progress becuz u won't seek knowledge as u assume u already have it. This leads to a dark age scenario similar to what islam is in now(69-80) IQS who think they know religion with such a tiny intelligence volume. Why u think I left religion? I won't let some 69-80 IQ tell me about GOD. That's why their religion is so primitive due to the lack of intelligence

We know religion promotes lazy thinking as u r told the answer as a kid thru faith, but that also leads to no progress becuz u won't seek knowledge as u assume u already have it. This leads to a dark age scenario similar to what islam is in now(69-80) IQS who think they know religion with such a tiny intelligence volume. Why u think I left religion? I won't let some 69-80 IQ tell me about GOD. That's why their religion is so primitive due to the lack of intelligence
. No one ever said to not critically think. Many ayat constantly inform one to think, contemplate and rationalise.
This is why I have a clown as my profile picture. We live in a clown world now due to jokers like you

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@ecipde Im not asking Somalis for wisdom, wisdom is philosophy once u have acquired knowledge, know how to apply it, you start to reflect, conceptualize, thought experiment, pose questions to test it n ponder on the result at a PHD level. Im not asking 4 that from the bulk of somalis only a 'few' will reach that stage.

No-one asking these ppl for that. But to read knowledge and apply it, fill your brain with food, don't let it rot and waste your life.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Lots of ppl focus on planets, stars(suns), how it interacts(gravity keeps it stable, orbit speed, chemical composition of atmosphere of different physical plants n suns) then use time/distance/speed variables to calculate wat sort of plantary/star environment cud be created, these r physical n observable. Some even waste their time measuring different planets/suns to see what the 'range' is from smallest to large.

I enjoy the invisble things in space that isn't observable but only it's effects or laws felt or seen like time is invisible but its effect 'entropy' and 'decay' is observable or gravity hows its felt universally but it's invisible to the eye, i love electrical waves in spac but it's invisible, I like that stuff much more. The invisible.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Existence itself is something to think about. How did existence begin?S

Time(distance, speed, time) I always think time is man made(calendars, years, month, day, hour, second) or it's only a 'measurement' tool for us only and doesn't exist in the physical world, that's why I tell muslims as we know time is relative to the observor, we physical beings interact with time different then would 'allah' as Islam says something along the lines of 1 day is 50,000 years for us, so he made a distinction of relativity where he observes creation/time instant but we don't and under physical laws.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Existence itself is something to think about. How did existence begin?

I also prefer the common origin theory for all things, or else u wud need to assume they co-independently developed yet their all in the same physical world. The other reason is complexity which everything is usually has small beginnings also and don't start like that but become like that thru gradual development over time similar to an adult has baby roots so should everything else.

I also prefer the common origin theory for all things, or else u wud need to assume they co-independently developed yet their all in the same physical world. The other reason is complexity which everything is usually has small beginnings also and don't start like that but become like that thru gradual development over time similar to an adult has baby roots so should everything else.
I think it’s impossible to imagine that something came into existence from nothing or the alternative that existence has always been around, that’s why God is appealing as an explanation to these things.

I mean where did the laws of physics come from? Why exactly these laws?

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I think it’s impossible to imagine that something came into existence from nothing or the alternative that existence has always been around, that’s why God is appealing as an explanation to these things.

I mean where did the laws of physics come from? Why exactly these laws?

The only logical theory I heard 4 god is he is non physical therefore the laws of physics doesn't apply to him such as everything physical has a small beginnings and a preceding cause untill it goes back to 14 billion years ago and 'stops' to a 'grain' sized universe, that's like a small 'dot' just hanging there.

It's like a book how I envision it, were in chapter 14.4 billion page, turn the book back to it's beginning first page. Then within first page is 'cosmic origin phase', how that book even got there is still being discussed and no uniform decision other then i dont know ppl, god did it, or the book was always there, or it just happened. All of which is 'lazy' thinking dont u think.

When u study the universe see it as a book/chapter phases if i were u, it makes more sense to explain that way as 'stages'

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@NordicSomali A book example is good way to view universe cuz were in chapter 14 billion and where trying to look back in the book's beginning first page. We agree were looking back 'in time' is a pretty much consensus.

But notice how a book has letters, paragraphs, pages, chapters. The cosmic universe would too, early phase, middle phase, later phase(3 big chapters) then within early phase it has 'stages' or 'major events' like pages is to a book, then wiithin each page in book is paragraphs, sentences, words, letters, u need to find the equivalent in the cosmic story, but it all reports to page 1 which is the cosmic origin. Then page 1 has paragraph, sentences, words, letters. U need to find what is the equivalent to that whe thinking cosmo origin.

Now if ur asking wat brought the book, thats undecided other then it was here always, it happened, god did it. It was here always goes against the expansion(beginning n end), it just happened is like accepting a light switch turned on by itself.

Trending