United Northern States of Somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wadaniland is suitable for 2 states (central Somaliland and Sanaag). However since Awdal is Gadabursi the name United Northern States is more appropriate.

I think they'll branch out on their own tbh, but they do need military support, so I think they might consider such a project

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
@Bohol @Wei wouldn't this lead to civil war? Even other Somalis wouldn't wish the most peaceful state to collapse. Division among us has no benefits so it's best to stay united and solve our issues through dialogue since we are the most civilized Somalis.

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
I think they'll branch out on their own tbh, but they do need military support, so I think they might consider such a project

Maybe they want to join their bros in Djibouti? That could be possible. :manny:

Cumar

VIP
@Bohol @Wei wouldn't this lead to civil war? Even other Somalis wouldn't wish the most peaceful state to collapse. Division among us has no benefits so it's best to stay united and solve our issues through dialogue since we are the most civilized Somalis.

:lolbron: Are you sure you believe that. :icon lol::icon lol:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
:lolbron: You sure you mean that. :icon lol::icon lol:

Bunch of Daroods and Hawiyes said this to me wallahi and I got goosebumps. :icon lol:

I don't know if these guys are trolling but all my abtis and HY folks I know are pro-somalilanders. Inshallah a next HY president will be ruling SL to end this disunity among us.

Bohol

VIP

Awdal state is much more powerful allying themselves with the other states of united northern states. Remember in Sanaag we have all kinds of black market weapons and easily can send it to them from Maydh to Awdal coastal areas.

:manny:

Sxb we'll see where things stand after this Tukaraq fiasco. @Bohol's plan is a pipe dream for now.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Sxb we'll see where things stand after this Tukaraq fiasco. @Bohol's plan is a pipe dream for now.

@Bohol will become like this when Muuse Bixii ends his term and a HY president is elected.

SOsomaliland.jpg

@Bohol plan only comes into play if Sland doesn't secure the borders it claims to be apart of "British Somaliland" within the near future, and when I say near future I mean anywhere from 2-5 years or even less. Good luck dealing with GB, those folk are majority pro Unionists. HY aren't tipping to one particular side as of now, we just want to play like the other states(GM,JL,PL,SWS,etc) just in case shit hits the fan

@Factz The time for Somaliland to secure recognition is now or never. The window is closing fast sxb, if it doesn't happen, expect mass exodus from within

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
@Bohol plan only comes into play if Sland doesn't secure the borders it claims to be apart of "British Somaliland" within the near future, and when I say near future I mean anywhere from 1-5 years. Good luck dealing with GB, those folk are majority pro Unionists. HY are neither, we just want to play like the other states(GM,JL,PL,SWS,etc) of shit hits the fan

Gadabursi are actually pro-Somalilanders and have a very good representation in Somaliland so don't worry about them sxb. Somaliland should focus on Hartis and try to make Somaliland their home and strengthen the Somaliland forces on the eastern borders so we can close the borders. Once the Berbera project is completed, this will immensely boost the Somaliland economy and don't forget the new toys and training we will receive from the UAE which will make our army much more stronger and more efficient.

Our problem isn't GX since Eidagale are the sultan of Isaaq and extreme somalilanders. It's some HY, not all have a distrust with Somaliland and all of that can be easily solved when a HY president is elected and that will most likely happen since Isaaq disunity had grown over the years and I want all of this to end sxb. We've achieved many things together, it's best not to destroy everything we built and stand for.

If Somaliland doesn't get recongniton and southern Somalia became more progressed and stable. I guarantee you we would re-unite with them and make Somalia great again.

Bohol

VIP
@Factz interestingly enough. The only place Somaliland existed as early as 2001 was Berbera, parts of Hargeisa and Awdal. Somaliland adminstration was allowed to reach central Somaliland and Sanaag only after Dahir Riyaale took over in 2002 (he was cool with the HY).

upload_2018-6-2_4-43-34.png

@Factz interestingly enough. The only place Somaliland existed as early as 2001 was Berbera, parts of Hargeisa and Awdal. Somaliland adminstration was allowed to reach central Somaliland and Sanaag only after Dahir Riyaale took over in 2002 (he was cool with the HY).

View attachment 46774

Ina Kahin was a great leader sxb, he was unbiased and focused primarily on development, whereas Silyano and now Bihi focus on Sool/Tukaraq more than Sland itself.

Cumar

VIP
@Bohol

Back in 2014 some group of JB already declared Gabiley State after porcupine terrorists killed one of our Soldiers along with a Soldier from Awdal.

If shit hits the fan we will be taking steps to ensure that every inch of HA territory will be under our new federal state, Gabiley State of Somalia!

Last edited:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Ina Kahin was a great leader sxb, he was unbiased and focused primarily on development, whereas Silyano and now Bihi focus on Sool/Tukaraq more than Sland itself.

Sxb, Kulmiye promised many projects and developments across Somaliland and they will complete it all in their 5 year period. Muuse Bixii is playing smart, he's closing the eastern borders very slowly while strengthening Somaliland army and security. UAE promised they will provide a lot of training and weapons to Somaliland army. They also promised they will fund all our projects and will upgrade our port where the economy of SL takes advantage of its strategic location which will significantly boost our economy.

I guarantee you when Muuse Bixii term ends. Somaliland state will be more stable, developed and much stronger than before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending