United Northern States of Somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Green = United Northern States

Red = Jeegaan areas
Colouring the according to how people voted in the last election I wonder how is @Bohol going to draw the map when kulmiye has a candidate for either Awdal or sanaag. Just a reminder Awdal votes were almost fifty fifty so why is Awdal not equally shared between red and green

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
You will see how Bohol will switch gear as soon as HY gains power and win next election

Do you think HY have no ambitions? Do you really think Cirro will go from president to a regional governor? :chrisfreshhah:

If anything HY will whip Puntland more because they are infringing on areas they don't belong:trumpsmirk:

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
United Northern States of Somalia consists of Awdal, Central Somaliland and Sanaag. Mudane @SomaliWadaniSoldier from now on you will use this map also spread it in twitter. How do you see the relations between UNS and Galmudug developing in future? will there
be direct cruise ships between Maydh and Hobyo.

LVPxXP8.png

I believe there will be strong alliance between United Northern States of Somalia and Galmudug state. Their cooperation includes in terms of economy, tourism, military and culture.
Also Hiirshabelle and Koonfur Galbeed state can join the blessed alliance.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Interahamwe
VIP
Sorry abti but Somaliland will live on. Either we become a country together or unite with Somalia together. We're civilized people, that's why we move in one body. Our next president will be HY so don't worry.

images

HabarYoonis will never eat Pocurpine!!!
And neither sit with those who eat Porcupine!

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
HabarYoonis will never eat Porcupine!!!
And neither sit with those who eat Porcupine!

I don't understand where the Porcupine meme came from but I'm not HJ. Just remember overwhelmingly majority of Habar Yoonis are pro-Somalilanders and that Somaliland is moving forward with progress and development.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Interahamwe
VIP
I don't understand where the Porcupine meme came from but I'm not HJ. Just remember overwhelmingly majority of Habar Yoonis are pro-Somalilanders and that Somaliland is moving forward with progress and development.

Yes they are pro-Somaliland within Somalia

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Interahamwe
VIP
27 years wasn't enough for southern Somalia to be peaceful and centralized? :gaasdrink:

We still have potential but if southern Somalia keeps progressing and becomes more peaceful & stable then we're ready to re-unite with Somalia again. :samwelcome:
Good:salute:

I will only unite with United Northern States of Somalia. No jeeganland for me.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Good:salute:

I will only unite with United Northern States of Somalia. No jeeganland for me.

No such thing as Jeegan and United Northern States of Somalia is Bohol dreams. It's only Somaliland that exist. Either we become a nation or unite with Somalia. We really don't care either way since we have all the advantages. :manny:

images

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
They believe HY will unite Somaliland with the rest of Somalia.

They honestly think HY have no ambitions themselves.

Because they have beef with HJ and HA but they assume they are for uniting.

Majority is for secession.. I really hope wadani wins next election. You will see how surprised they will get

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
@Factz interestingly enough. The only place Somaliland existed as early as 2001 was Berbera, parts of Hargeisa and Awdal. Somaliland adminstration was allowed to reach central Somaliland and Sanaag only after Dahir Riyaale took over in 2002 (he was cool with the HY).

View attachment 46774

Somali shilling was openly used in Burco till 2010. :manny:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending