Unbelievable hatred and simping displayed by a Somalilander. Somalilander tells his son to stay away from Somalis and only trust Amhara and Israelis.

Yami

4th Emir of the Akh Right Movement
They gonna act like this and then cry when daroods karbash them.
Please do karbash isaaq bomb hargeisa again. More fuel to the fire for SL recognition :lolbron: we can always rebuild in quick time with actual countries funding our development unlike the last 33 years.

Garaad Awal

Zubeyri, Hanafi Maturidi
Please do karbash isaaq bomb hargeisa again. More fuel to the fire for SL recognition :lolbron: we can always rebuild in quick time with actual countries funding our development unlike the last 33 years.
They wish they can attack Isaaq cities, they can't even approach Ceerigaabo or Caynabo let alone far away Hargeisa :mjlol:

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
VIP
I ain’t never seen 2 pretty landers 🤷‍♀️

Yami

4th Emir of the Akh Right Movement
They wish they can attack Isaaq cities, they can't even approach Ceerigaabo or Caynabo let alone far away Hargeisa :mjlol:
I see daroods claim ceerigaabo is their city on repeat one nacas even tried telling me that Ceerigaabo was out of Somaliland jurisdiction wallahi i was in tears 😂
I ain’t never seen 2 pretty landers 🤷‍♀️
Alhamdullah for that Landers should stick to themselves

Garaad Awal

Zubeyri, Hanafi Maturidi
I see daroods claim ceerigaabo is their city on repeat one nacas even tried telling me that Ceerigaabo was out of Somaliland jurisdiction wallahi i was in tears 😂
Their women are in the city married to Habar Yoonis & Habar Jeclo men. There is no real Jabarti minority in the city. Those who visit Ceerigaabo would never claim it's a Jabarti city today, don't listen to these teenager diaspora kids and their fictional stats.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
They fled during the civil war and came back as marti :russ:

let them cry :russsmug:

8D8E50C5-91C5-4B1F-B890-A8F0E069CEB2.png

Latest posts