UN special rep Michael Keating takes the mick out of Somaliland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
SyM0n3H.png

Unification pon di nation

Huge difference between the two.

One used state assets from all over Somalia to kill civilians and went on to hire outside help when they could not finish the job.

The other led his family to defeat that very Somalia army and capture what was theirs.

One is a winner who will become the president of his country, whilst your uncle languishes in obscurity as he failed to become an MP in the most comically rigged election in Africa, let alone hold a position of power.

One travels the world, from Africa, to Europe, to 10 Downing St and Washington city whilst the other is stuck in limbo between desolate Puntland, Mogadishu, and Kenya.

One sleeps well at night whilst the other will watch over his back for the rest of his sorry life.

You lose on every count. We won.

:mybusiness:

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
Somaliland will end becoming the next federal state. After a new constitution is passed, the federal government will turn towards Somaliland. I expect the next administration to let Somaliland know what the deal is.

waraabe

Your superior
Somaliland will end becoming the next federal state. After a new constitution is passed, the federal government will turn towards Somaliland. I expect the next administration to let Somaliland know what the deal is.
If Somaliland joins there will only be two states north and south

Somalia better get their troops ready because that's never going to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.