UN Report: Government should not rush to Second Phase because of the failures in Eastern Middle Shabelle!

303C4B81-707F-4B06-953C-8882D987D671.jpeg

I cannot believe HSM has been backstabbed by none other than his own Abgaal. It makes sense why he is always in Dhusamareeb, Maxaas etc but never in Eastern Middle Shabelle.

The Panel of Experts have credible intel “ that Al-Shabaab is already becoming increasingly active in recently liberated areas along the Adan Yabal coastal strip aka Runirgood (since they don’t recognise district status).” This is what @The Midlands used to say he was right even UNSC confirmed it!

I genuinely believe these barbaric savages were better off under Shabaab, I actually believe Yusuf Kabatukade when he said Abgaal chose me over Hassan Sheekh. It makes sense!

Source: https://documents-dds-ny.un.org/doc/UNDOC/GEN/N23/255/55/PDF/N2325555.pdf?OpenElement

Last edited:
View attachment 300527
I cannot believe HSM has been backstabbed by none other than his own Abgaal. It makes sense why he is always in Dhusamareeb, Maxaas etc but never in Eastern Middle Shabelle.

The Panel of Experts have credible intel “ that Al-Shabaab is already becoming increasingly active in recently liberated areas along the Adan Yabal coastal strip aka Runirgood (since they don’t recognise district status).” This is what @The Midlands used to say he was right even UNSC confirmed it!

I genuinely believe these barbaric savages were better off under Shabaab, I actually believe Yusuf Kabatukade when he said Abgaal chose me over Hassan Sheekh. It makes sense!

Source: https://documents-dds-ny.un.org/doc/UNDOC/GEN/N23/255/55/PDF/N2325555.pdf?OpenElement

It's very disappointing to see that HSM's war on Alshabaab is being destabilised by his own clan Abgaal.

Walahi these cawaans are a disgrace.

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
Yeah they're right. You can't rush into the second phase without first ensuring Shabab are fully crushed. I hope that when campaign resumes that they'll mop up the last parts of phase one before marching south. I'd hate to read how we lost areas we held before.

Hassan Sheikh went back to Xamar because of their infightings. Beeshiisa aaba luga ku dhagan "areey xaa ka haydee dhuusameeb unikiiyaaba isbireeeheenee"
🤣🤣

The fat useless abgaal Imaam was begging the President of Somalia to leave Galmudug and come back to stop Abgaal slaughtering each others, Horta what's the Abgaals Imaams job isn't he supposed to be the nabadoon of abgaal why is he begging HSM to do something that the Imaam is supposed to do.

The fat useless abgaal Imaam was begging the President of Somalia to leave Galmudug and come back to stop Abgaal slaughtering each others, Horta what's the Abgaals Imaams job isn't he supposed to be the nabadoon of abgaal why is he begging HSM to do something that the Imaam is supposed to do.
He isn’t even the current imaam but the former and brother of the even further later one aun. The current one was too young to rule so his uncle did but was caleemo saard three years ago. You do realise he is imaamka of hiraab not just Abgaal/Mudulood so your insulting your own elder right :drakewtf::drakekidding:

He isn’t even the current imaam but the former and brother of the even further later one aun. The current one was too young to rule so his uncle did but was caleemo saared two years ago. You do realise he is imaamka guud of hiraab so your insulting your own elder right :drakewtf::drakekidding:

:pachah1: Imaamka Hiiraab kulaha, kkkk waryaa that useless Fatman is abgaals Imaam leader only ,and also HGs and Abgaals don't have the same dhaqan and clan leaders, even amongst HGs they each have seperate clans leaders.

Cayr have Ugaas, Saruur have Boqor, and both Salebaan and Sacad have seperate Suldaan leaders of their Clans, each HG subs are their own clans.

Last edited:

IKHALIIL

Suldhaanka
He isn’t even the current imaam but the former and brother of the even further later one aun. The current one was too young to rule so his uncle did but was caleemo saard three years ago. You do realise he is imaamka of hiraab not just Abgaal/Mudulood so your insulting your own elder right :drakewtf::drakekidding:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

:pachah1: Imaamka Hiiraab kulaha, kkkk waryaa that useless Fatman is abgaals Imaam leader only ,and also HGs and Abgaals don't have the same dhaqan and clan leaders, even among HGs they each have seperate clans leaders.

Cayr Have Ugaas, Saruur have Boqor, Salebaan have Suldaan and Sacad has Suldaan.
Tolweyneka Habargidir kheyre eebe ha siiyo inaan Odayaasha caaytamo haa iga sugin. The imaam were elders of all Hiraab since 1624

Anyways It’s the same within Abgaal where waceysle have their own Boqor shadoor and we all share one ugaas as well. And all the other Mudulood subs have their own ugaas. People often forget Abgaal are standalone due to size not lineage but Mudulood is elder brother of Habargidir and great grandad of Sheekh Cali Cismaan

The former or current imaam can’t do anything here because of conflict of interest. Their specific juffo is involved in this beef. It needs an outside mediator.

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
What are these idiots fighting about anyway? I woke up one morning to find out they were chimping out and burning settlements down.

IKHALIIL

Suldhaanka
Tolweyneka Habargidir kheyre eebe ha siiyo caytaan igama sugeysid. The imaam were elders of all Hiraab since 1624

Anyways It’s the same within Abgaal where waceysle have their own Boqor shadoor and we all share one ugaas as well.

The former or current imaam can’t do anything here because of conflict of interest. Their specific juffo is involved in this beef. It needs an outside mediator.

mohamedismail

Reewin. Lixda Gobol ee Maayland unii leh!
I agree with the government moving to phase 2 reason being it will raise some pressure from Galmudug and Hirshabeele which will make it easier to clean those regions.

Trending