UN New Head Arrives In Mogadishu

Status
Not open for further replies.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I hope Khayre just admits to the UN. Puntland/Somaliland/Jubbaland are not really federal member states and operate like independent nations. Till we resolve our constitutional conflict, we would like to keep them separated from us and mogadishu till beletwayn. We have security issues to deal with. They have other priorities to deal with. It's unworkable the way it is now between regional govt and federal government with no contract to abide by nor a constitutional court to take on any cases and make verdicts. We don't even have a federal court dealing with national crimes.

We haven't even defined if someone committs a crime in the region, did he commit that crime against those people, if he did then it's a state matter to deal with. If he committed a crime against the nation, haul his ass to federal prison. They haven't defined how their judicial system will work even. There is no benefit in the relationship right now between the regions and mogadishu.

Tough decisions need to be made. Feds and Regions should agree that we will talk when both parts of the country are in the same condition and have the same priorities. One cannot walk down the street, one can walk down the street but has no hope in life. Two different priorities, we need to divide the states into northern, north-eastern, south central based on the situation there and deal with each region based on their priorities. There is no point lumping different regions with different priorities under one government with no official constitution, no constitutional court, no powersharing, resource sharing. Mogadishu should give up on this topic untill the south security problems are addressed and relinquish all matters to deal with galmudug-puntland-somaliland who have the similar level of social cohesion. Or we are just going in circles. The south needs to reach a stage they are similar to galmudug-pl-sl for the parties to talk on mutual interests now, they have the same environment, it's alot easy to agree now.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
When the federal govt can prove they can manage the south and it's peaceful, this will foster trust for the regions to hand them their states and relinquish their current duties. Untill such time, reasonable somalis must agree. Let the mandate of the SFG remain from mogadishu to beletwayn. Prove yourself that your a true government to those people and we will talk about a bigger government at another stage. Evidence based approaches are far better to work with and convince people then 'opinion' driven approachs that causes divides.

When I see the south is beautiful iyo dawlad fican bay gaban, anaba ku soo ordi doono. It's simple evidence speaks louder then any words a man can muster.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
The Federal government translate the constitution as they are the policy drivers and the states do as they are told and 'implement' nothing else. Ma raban mamulada inay siyasada wax ka gaystan dhinaca foreign policyka, currency, immigrationka, defenceka. Waxay raban inay qasab ku fuliyan wixi loo sheego ileen dasturka ayaa ku qoran taas. Lakin meelo kale waxaa ku qoran hadi ay arimaha mamulada qusayso waa inaad la tashata siiba hadu 'dhawac' uu gaysan karo amnigooda, dhaqaalahooda, horumarkooda, iyo dalalka cawinad ka gaysta dhulkooda.

That's pretty reasonable to me, if it affects me you won't tell me the policy, I will contribute my side of the story. I don't know why they are fighting over this nonsense. If they the federal government for example can find another funder for dubai and business market for my people, I will support their foreign policy to cut ties with dubai and saudi. But when they cannot do this and still want u to follow their policy, hadee wa iska cad dee BURBURA WEEYE iyo taa ninka yeelo waa dambiile wayn in puntland iska tarxilan weeye.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Puntland is sometimes very nice. Dhusomareeb iyo Beletwyn dekeda bosaso bay ku xiran yihin. Mana mari karan beletwayn illa hamar oo ma isticmali karan dekada hamar. Ka soo xira ha arkeen gaajada sida baydhabo ku dhacday. Nimanka luqad kale ma yaqan oo burbur ahayn. They want to do something to puntland inay saxibadeena development nagu diran mar walbo, saxibadeena amniga, this is two area umadina lagu dilo dhianca amniga iyo dhaqaalaha aad ku xiran tahay.

Hamarkasi bay racayan oo maka al mukaram uu talin karin mana iswaydinayan dhusomareeb maxay ku tari karan adigu? you cant use their port, u making bad decision. Lakin jilec puntland bay arkeen oo aan la histamaynin.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I am not saying Puntland is perfect. They have issues and could possibly be factor why mogadishu is not having peace. Where else can shabab get weapons, logistics, communication equipment? They need an open lifeline with the rest of the world. There is only two ports that can be blamed berbera or bosaso. They are clearly around galgala and those areas.

Some say PL has no hand to play in the south while some say it's SL making it 'appear' in biyaha puntland la isticmalayo si somalida laysku diro. Some say there is black market people in Puntland who do not want to see the hamar rise and facilitate helping them. Have you noticed when we don't disturb galgala, they never do anything to us? wax kale bay uu joggan raggow let's be real. The question is who is facilitating this are they local puntlanders or somaliland? that's the only question I have.

Puntland waa inay iska saarta nimanka or else the south will not trust us wallahi, it's a bad image inu 100 boys buraha ku jira, wax macqul ma aha hadi aan loo oglaynin. That is small division, shabab if it wanted to war with puntland kumanan bay halkasi keeni lahayeen sidi waagi 1992ka. Runta yaan laga ordin. This is small squad that's doing logistics.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
While the Isaaq say why would we hurt our irir brothers, if we hurt them, that means darod is stronger in Somalia. They play away the blame to Somalia. But the truth is if they are run by ISAAQ, they have reached Two goals. One in Somalida laysku diro and say look im using puntland sea to kill you hawiye and make it look like we are responsible. Two they achieve the goal of mogadishu in turmoil. They are not here for us and u know it untill we GET INVOLVED IN THEIR LOGISTIC GAME.

The other argument is against Puntland. Ma raban hawiye is racay, labo mamul oo yar oo mid mid loola tashan kara bay ka jecel yihin loooooool iyo bosaso port oo dependent ku ah suuqa beletwayn illa bariga. To have hawiye dependent means to puntland muran kama keeni karan siyasada. That's the only benefit PL gains by hosting shabab. Lakin it doesn't look good they are using your water waana boqol niin, absolutely impossible weeye without someone assisting them.

I would like to think it's Isaaq and it possibly it is since the head of the SHABAB is all isaaq in Galgala. Lets hope this is true so we can keep unity strong among hawiye n darod inu hal cadow lee yahay oo ISAAQ AH and not the other way around in majerten la naco oo nabad haysto oo baddisa la isticmalayo in lagu dilo koonfurta.

Lets be real you wont dedicate 100 soldiers and say I am at war with Puntland lol. Waxasi waa sheeko carureed. They are here for some other function of shabab. facilitation of weapon between yemen

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I am not saying this is the government of Puntland fault. I don't think they have any ties with Shabab. But there is a possibility inside puntland people they have connections and someone is supporting their agenda. It's a public image disaster the galgala thing. That's probably why puntland sumcadeeda ayaa hada aad iyo aad ugu yaranayso somalia iyo calamkuba this can give anti federalist fuel to push their agenda on somalia.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
24c4-768x512.png

24c6-768x514.png

24c1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending