UN: Kenya is sponsoring Al Shabaab

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
The Ambassador to the UN is a heavyweight in diplomacy and has been in the game for many years. I had no apprehension regarding his ability to deliver what was necessary.

Well done to him, first I have seen of his work.

His next big task is having Kenya removed from AMISOM.

Well done to him, first I have seen of his work.

His next big task is having Kenya removed from AMISOM.

With recent actions the Kenyans have taken diplomatically as well as militarily under the AMISOM "banner" the FGS has the mandate and the evidence to formally ask for all KDF personnel to be removed from Somalia once the ICJ court decision comes down.

It would be unwise to call for this action prior to the court decision because at that point Somalia and Kenya would become quite hostile and kenya would bring that to the ICJ's notice and call for the decision to be pushed back further. Causing time to be wasted. However the Somali leadership is aware of that which is why they haven't expelled them yet.

Although the relations with Kenya will quickly deteriorate once the court ruling goes against them, this will give us the prerogative and directive to have them out of the country. As well as having all of the oil deals they made with foreigners null and void. A masterful defeat of kenyan foreign diplomacy.

When will N& N go to war with Kenya?
I think the war will be fought by demonstrators of those against the Kenyan wall in Gedo(children and women) and KDF.

Trending