Two Danish aid workers deported from Somaliland for religious discrimination

Status
Not open for further replies.
“They disrespected Islam. Somaliland cannot negotiate with matters Islam” Mohamed Kabo Somaliland Planning Minister said in a press conference.

David is accused of disrespecting the Islamic call for prayers known as the adhaan on one occasion.

Nekloy allegedly got into trouble with her driver when she protested when took a break to perform prayers. She had just been picked at the airport."

I consider this to be too minor for deportation, when Somalis (includinger landers) rape and murder but aren't deported for various reasons:birdman:

Then again I deal with real law, not enforcement by proxy, this just seems like caving to the The Ulama Council :manny:

waraabe

Your superior
“They disrespected Islam. Somaliland cannot negotiate with matters Islam” Mohamed Kabo Somaliland Planning Minister said in a press conference.

David is accused of disrespecting the Islamic call for prayers known as the adhaan on one occasion.

Nekloy allegedly got into trouble with her driver when she protested when took a break to perform prayers. She had just been picked at the airport."

I consider this to be too minor for deportation, when Somalis (includinger landers) rape and murder but aren't deported for various reasons:birdman:

Then again I deal with real law, not enforcement by proxy, this just seems like caving to the The Ulama Council :manny:

We take religion seriously. Take your calaacal else where :camby:

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
People have a right including the right to dissent. Also it is not religious discrimination to ask your cab-driver to be on time, just insenstive:manny:

Y'all are enjoying these rights but praising this bull-shit :kodaksmiley:

Nayaa take your calaalcal elsewhere! These NGO's employ Kenyans solely for their religion! That only is a reason to expel their ass

waraabe

Your superior
People have a right including the right to dissent. Also it is not religious discrimination to ask your cab-driver to be on time, just insenstive:manny:

Y'all are enjoying these rights but praising this bull-shit :kodaksmiley:

You complain and cry about everything Somaliland does which is weird considering your Ethiopian government has no regards for human rights

"David is accused of disrespecting the Islamic call for prayers known as the adhaan on one occasion.

Nekloy allegedly got into trouble with her driver when she protested when took a break to perform prayers. She had just been picked at the airport.

DDG is a Danish company involved in demining in Somalia and DRC is involved in assisting internally displaced people."

Seems contra productive in my eyes to expel foreigners for minor issues when they are removing hidden mines inside your country and helping you...

waraabe

Your superior
"David is accused of disrespecting the Islamic call for prayers known as the adhaan on one occasion.

Nekloy allegedly got into trouble with her driver when she protested when took a break to perform prayers. She had just been picked at the airport.

DDG is a Danish company involved in demining in Somalia and DRC is involved in assisting internally displaced people."

Seems contra productive in my eyes to expel foreigners for minor issues when they are removing hidden mines inside your country and helping you...

Allah is more important than anything else

Pleasing religious leaders>Helping Somalis in need :mugshotman:

You've seen that Dalsoor video and how the employee was required to be of Christian faith, what makes them any different? :comeon:

:deadrose::deadrose:

You funny man, I ask for evidence of Kenyan christian infiltration in SL NGO's that show religious discrimination intent and you ask me if I saw some random video :heh:

Give this man a price for mental gymnasics :hahaidiot:

Allah is more important than anything else

But the aid worker just complained that her cabdriver just decided that they were going to stop the car and wait for him to pray :ayaanswag:

No way that you would accept your cab driver here in the west to stop the cab just so he could drop some hindu prayers or something like that:bell:

waraabe

Your superior
But the aid worker just complained that her cabdriver just decided that they were going to stop the car and wait for him to pray :ayaanswag:

No way that you would accept your cab driver here in the west to stop the cab just so he could drop some hindu prayers or something like that:bell:

He isn't a cab driver but a employee of the NGO and his rights are protected

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending