Twitter war erupts over Tate's support for Tommy Robinson.

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
VIP
Misogyny is complex sis. You have many men who detest women but are sexually very attracted to women, but ultimately even those men their real love whilst brotherly and not romantic in nature is reserved for men.

The Greeks were incredibly hateful of women, it’s probably the most misogynistic civilization ever and their philosophical writing regarding women illustrates that with people like Aristotle believing loving women is beneath men since women are inferior humans. This intense hatred is probably why Greeks celebrated male homosexuality and it was normalized whilst marriage and family was also the norm due to breeding purposes. What Tate is saying isn’t new, Greeks have already explored that view already. Tate lacks creativity.
Yeah men can’t romantically love women because they can’t see them as full human beings. They use women as sex objects and reserve friendship and homoerotic ‘Eros’ love to men. This is not a new phenomenon by any means.:yacadiim:

Last edited:
Misogyny is complex sis. You have many men who detest women but are sexually very attracted to women, but ultimately even those men their real love whilst brotherly and not romantic in nature is reserved for men.

The Greeks were incredibly hateful of women, it’s probably the most misogynistic civilization ever and their philosophical writing regarding women illustrates that with people like Aristotle believing loving women is beneath men since women are inferior humans. This intense hatred is probably why Greeks celebrated male homosexuality and it was normalized whilst marriage and family was also the norm due to breeding purposes. What Tate is saying isn’t new, Greeks have already explored that view already. Tate lacks creativity.

You can see this in how men fangirl over other men.

Men literally worship other men. It's bizzare.

johnsepei5

Head of Somalia freemasonry branch
Lmao Andrew tate just shot himself in the foot
He has definitely lost a large part of his fan base

Kalaya everyone…..this is who Muslim men took seriously and put on a pedestal and degraded Muslim women over:

View attachment 326335

And y’all expect me to take this topic seriously?? 😂😂

Our great Grand Fathers had the same exact believe about sex, and would only lay with their wives during their ovulation cycle

That’s why they were strong on their deen and impossible to defeat, Same goes for all men of power.

sex strengthens women but weakens men because of the hormones that take place during the act.

You’re judging a man addressing true male nature as a woman, respectfully that’s not your place.

The most docile and easiest men to subdue in the world are Járeer men, can you guess what they do more than all other men?

I will leave you with this quote: “A man who lacks purpose distracts himself with pleasure”

pleasure is for women and feminine men what achievement is for men!!!

The fact is they only care for Tate's problematic nature when he does something detrimental to the Muslim community, since men make up half of it, but when he goes in on us women for existing, nothing but dead silence.

I hate it here. I only tolerate these Muslim "brothers" for the sake of Allah (SWT)
Sad Season 2 GIF by Friends

Our great Grand Fathers had the same exact believe about sex, and would only lay with their wives during their ovulation cycle

That’s why they were strong on their deen and impossible to defeat, Same goes for all men of power.

sex strengthens women but weakens men because of the hormones that take place during the act.

You’re judging a man addressing true male nature as a woman, respectfully that’s not your place.

The most docile and easiest men to subdue in the world are Járeer men, can you guess what they do more than all other men?

I will leave you with this quote: “A man who lacks purpose distracts himself with pleasure”

pleasure is for women and feminine men what achievement is for men!!!
You’re another clown. Look at how intimacy is described in your deen. Not Greek philosophy. You have no idea how our ancestors viewed it tbh.

Tate always been a racist. He even made up a story about “Somalians” beheading people in a. Shop in Luton while his mother was Present. I googled it and it turns out it was some Jamaicans stabbing in each other.

The tates also lie about giving millions of dollars in charity to the Muslim world.

Tate always been a racist. He even made up a story about “Somalians” beheading people in a. Shop in Luton while his mother was Present. I googled it and it turns out it was some Jamaicans stabbing in each other.

The tates also lie about giving millions of dollars in charity to the Muslim world.
Turned out he gave less than 30k and Muslim hands even regretted working with them due to the shadiness with regards to the funds. But Alas, Muslim men decided to stand behind him. What do I know, I’m just a woman.

You’re another clown. Look at how intimacy is described in your deen. Not Greek philosophy. You have no idea how our ancestors viewed it tbh.

insult, appeal to higher authority and make unsubstantiated claims, your MO is weak as usual I see.

in your attempt to hide behind the deen you have given me a lay up, so please bear with as I proceed to dunk on you.

Shaykh al-Islam Ibn Taymiyah (may Allah have mercy on him) said:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Andrew take was attacking men who have sex for the good feelings it brings them personally, irrelevant of a woman’s needs.

By attacking him you unwittingly came to the defense of, cheaters, f boys, one minute men and those who marry secret wives.

Because for them the need to feel good sexually over rides all other obligation, commitments and promises.

Last edited:
insult, appeal to higher authority and make unsubstantiated claims, your MO is weak as usual I see.

in your attempt to hide behind the deen you have given me a lay up, so please bear with as I proceed to dunk on you.

Shaykh al-Islam Ibn Taymiyah (may Allah have mercy on him) said:

Andrew take was attacking men who have sex for the good feelings it brings them personally, irrelevant of a woman’s needs.

By attacking him you unwittingly came to the defense of, cheaters, f boys, one minute men and those who marry secret wives.
No I didn’t, since Tate is against monogamy lol. He’s also against people enjoying intimacy within a monogamous marriage btw. Simply look at this prior posts😂
Because for them the need to feel good sexually over rides all other obligation, commitments and promises.
I don’t understand what that Ibn Taymiyah qoute has to do with the topic at hand. Tate is saying that men aren’t meant to enjoy it. That has no basis. Intimacy is seen as enjoyment for both men and women.

No I didn’t, since Tate is against monogamy lol. He’s also against people enjoying intimacy within a monogamous marriage btw. Simply look at this prior posts😂

I don’t understand what that Ibn Taymiyah qoute has to do with the topic at hand. Tate is saying that men aren’t meant to enjoy it. That has no basis. Intimacy is seen as enjoyment for both men and women.

Tate is pro Palestine did you watch his piers Morgan interview? he's against Zionists and yahuuds may Allah bless him🙏

Trending