Turkey Coup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
These people do not represent secularism

:snoop:

As Somalis, we must put aside our ideological differences when it comes to our collective interests. I couldn't care less if Turkey was a North Korea style state, if they with us they with us

:ohhhdamn:

Laughing at all the Atheists and Secularist crying after the failed coup , I hope you all drown on ur sorrows. :hahaidiot:
Yea sure you all love secularism, you dont fool anyone and you arnt smart enough to keep your mouth shut. You all have consistently supported Erdogan while denying his human rights abuses and throwing secularism under the bus. Keep typing you cant erase previous posts

As Somalis, we must put aside our ideological differences when it comes to our collective interests. I couldn't care less if Turkey was a North Korea style state, if they with us they with us

Somalis dont know about self interest they are either trapped between clan wars, Islamists or totalitarian dictators. Anyone mentions a secular democratic country and they break out into a frenzy.

Yea, out like four countries that condemned the Coup Somalia was one of them..

But if the Coup succeeds, I hope they'll keep their promise of continuing good relations with the countries Erdogan supported

AceofSom

nx]\\0-9
Yea sure you all love secularism, you dont fool anyone and you arnt smart enough to keep your mouth shut. You all have consistently supported Erdogan while denying his human rights abuses and throwing secularism under the bus. Keep typing you cant erase previous posts

STFU xooloyahow, nothing more then I hate wannabe cadaan bootyclappers.

08:31 I heard some more gunshots now. It appears the police is besieging military positions. I'm hearing that 16 soldiers have been killed in the exchange.

From Live Updates Reddit

AceofSom

nx]\\0-9
the entire military wasnt involved. but 750-foot soldiers, 5 generals, and 3 colonels will be hanged will be hanged:banderas: the numbers will increase as they arrest more

The west and some Arab countries has been trying to destabilize Turkey for years, I hope those involved in the coup get a military tribunal.

The west and some Arab countries has been trying to destabilize Turkey for years, I hope those involved in the coup get a military tribunal.
The West has been helping Turkey in the last years and Turkey for a while has held power over them due to immigrant crisis. You're spewing lies atm

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Dude, nobody cares about secularism or religion or whatever. Erdogan is a staunch ally of the Somali people and he will have our support regardless of his domestic policies.

Status
Not open for further replies.