"Tsar" such and such

I just want to tell Tsar such and such to quit lying. "mentor of Omar del Sur"?

you have nothing to do with me so quit lying. you are supposed to be a religious person??

@piracy myself and this person who likes to give high titles to himself... we are not alike.... I'm known for getting into it with the murtad types... this person is the definition of a keyboard warrior and yet he focuses on me rather than on the murtads that are taking over the forum

Muzaffer

๐•ฎ๐–”๐–’๐–—๐–†๐–‰๐–Š ๐•ฒ๐–Š๐–“๐–Š๐–—๐–†๐–‘
@Tsar Lexenkar I

why do you even call yourself stuff like Tsar and Commander Imam???

you shouldn't even want to call yourself things like that.
allahu akbar why do you have jihad crushing a communist symbol picture are you a Saudi petrol puppet.

didn't your overlord told you that these mujahideen are terrorist?

Muzaffer

I just want to tell Tsar such and such to quit lying. "mentor of Omar del Sur"?

you have nothing to do with me so quit lying. you are supposed to be a religious person??
petrol Saudis must learn Islam again that is why you need a mentor :westbrookswag:

Muzaffer

Muzaffer

@piracy myself and this person who likes to give high titles to himself... we are not alike.... I'm known for getting into it with the murtad types... this person is the definition of a keyboard warrior and yet he focuses on me rather than on the murtads that are taking over the forum
murtads are long dead its the time to focus on Saudi petrol because they are the traitors of Islam

Another Takfiri war?
Al-Shabab V Taliban?

:ooh::ohhh::mjpls:

There is no fight, there is no war here. This person put out some false information and so I simply put out a clarification. That is all there is to it.

This person can be mad all that he wants that I don't share his view on the Muslim Brotherhood but the false information is false regardless.

There is no fight, just a clarification and nothing further to discuss.

Muzaffer

ah I see, forget the murtad let's go after the Muslims..... very kharijite way of thinking
I didn't takfir you calm down don't put me in kawarij group

Muzaffer

how is this insult contest thing supposed to be religious?

this is what being religious means now?

try to see who is better at insult comedy?
no astaghfrullah

Saudis ulama who you defend can't say anything about the Saudi royal family crimes.

Lying and insulting Muslims are both haraam.

I don't really care what someone says about me on here but it makes me sad to see the religious direction of this website.

You have the murtad takeover, and then if the religious posters are like this- that is really bad.

I debated a lot of people but you can go back and see I relied on arguments not insults. And so it just saddens me to see the decline if even the supposedly religious posters are just trolls.

If people want to turn the website into a cesspool and enable the cultural subversion of their own community, it is what it is. I have tried to help.

If you are trying to support Islam on here, you should be going up against the liberal types and murtads- not the Muslims.

I am an older generation at this point. I have been less and less active. I don't care what anyone here says about me but this is a decline happening here and someone trying to be a troll and a religious person at the same time is part of that. Religious people aren't trolls. I debated a lot of murtads on here and this is what the religious situation has come to here.

Muzaffer

Lying and insulting Muslims are both haraam.

I don't really care what someone says about me on here but it makes me sad to see the religious direction of this website.

You have the murtad takeover, and then if the religious posters are like this- that is really bad.

I debated a lot of people but you can go back and see I relied on arguments not insults. And so it just saddens me to see the decline if even the supposedly religious posters are just trolls.

If people want to turn the website into a cesspool and enable the cultural subversion of their own community, it is what it is. I have tried to help.

If you are trying to support Islam on here, you should be going up against the liberal types and murtads- not the Muslims.

I am an older generation at this point. I have been less and less active. I don't care what anyone here says about me but this is a decline happening here and someone trying to be a troll and a religious person at the same time is part of that. Religious people aren't trolls. I debated a lot of murtads on here and this is what the religious situation has come to here.
So why do you call hamas and MBH spiritual followers of ayat satan khamenei and mason.

Isn't this an insult.

Trending

Latest posts