Trying to procure a Habesha wife

Yusuf Abdi Ali Rashid

King of Prussia
Hypothetically speaking, where can one find a habesha wife? note that I'm looking for a dignified, beautiful, and voluptuous women. So all habesha women in Djibouti, are off the table. I'm guessing harari would be my best bet, however there an endangered species, so i'd rather not. @seldiboy any suggestions?

Somali Saayid

There is no surrender, We Win or We Die.
VIP
The walls of harar were built for a reason........

keep out the walking dead GIF

seldiboy

Resident Eritrean | Ye's strongest soldier
Stay away from my Tigrinya queens. Anything else is fair game. If you encounter a wild Amhara, I would encourage you dangle a raw piece of steak in front of her. After that she is yours

Erythrean

🇺🇸 PROUD MURICAN!!! Hamitic Horner Race
Stay away from my Tigrinya queens. Anything else is fair game. If you encounter a wild Amhara, I would encourage you dangle a raw piece of steak in front of her. After that she is yours
Xaasid saana… I thought you were all Habesha? The Qabil’s must have gotten to y’all too?
1EB01F50-05A7-4F3F-A45E-F6A263EA2AEE.png

seldiboy

Resident Eritrean | Ye's strongest soldier
Why do they eat it raw though
To be fair to them, it’s not normally eaten straight up raw. It’s normally mixed with vegetables and spices and heated in oil for a very brief period of time. Like an extremely rare steak. The videos you see of people just eating raw chunks of meat is a gimmick

To be fair to them, it’s not normally eaten straight up raw. It’s normally mixed with vegetables and spices and heated in oil for a very brief period of time. Like an extremely rare steak. The videos you see of people just eating raw chunks of meat is a gimmick
Even if what u told me is true am still make fun of them for eating raw meat
Happy Giannis Antetokounmpo GIF by Milwaukee Bucks

Trending

Latest posts